Borrowed one of Dad's camera's!

LazyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2003
Borrowed one of my Dad's camera's for our last race today to try it out. All shot with a Canon 20D and a Canon 24-70 F2.8L lens.

Trying a slow shutter speed pan through the whoops.

devicherresize.jpg

Another Slow Shutter Speed Pan.

jonsonresize.jpg

millar2resize.jpg

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Chili ... do you hear footprints? If you don't, listen harder!! :nod:

Troy, please tell me those are NOT the first time you have used the camera!

They are great! Heck, I would love to have shots that good.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
This track is absolutely horrendous for shooting, not a clean background to be had anywhere. You've got buildings, fences, farm equipment and not so much as a tree in sight.

Tony it's the third time he's used the camera, I set him up on AV priority with some basic settings and told him to work from there. Each time he goes out he comes back with some interesting stuff and seems to have an eye for what he wants to get out of the shot.

He processed these on the laptop which I hate doing and in hindsight Troy we should have checked these on my monitor as they are a bit over processed. The shots are still there it's just a little too much PS stuff.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Nice job Troy. :cool:

LazyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2003
but would be so much better without that fence- kinda like your dads problem at Millville with the bright blue porta johns

Yeah I tried removing the fence but my photoshop skills are still lacking.

Thanks for the comments guys.

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
lay-Z, whattup g! you did great! i agree that some of these are pushed a little far, but personally, i like the slight oversat look (as i'm sure people can tell from my shiznit.)

ya got mad skillz, bro!

wp.

LazyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2003
Thanks again guys. Next time I will definitely use a different comp. for the editing.

Top Bottom