70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Hey if any of you folks plan on riding Cedar Creek in the future keep an eye open for a kick starter on the South loop for me. Aaron lost his on Friday 7/25 it's has a FPR sticker on it and it's one of Fredettes shorty billet ones. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Hey marlin - Just a word of encouragment - they can be found!  Last summer 2big4aKDX and I were riding Wolverine (think it was the B loop) - and my kick starter fell off! I eventually realized it so we back tracked putzin along nice and slow...we went farther and farther and farther.  Finally we gave up.  So we headed back to the truck still looking, but less intensely - and my bike ran out of Gas!  I was out in front of Neal a ways at that point so a few minutes later, neal showed up - with my kickstarter!  to bad it wouldnt do me any good!  Neal barely made it back to the truck to get some gas to bring back to me, evidently his KDX got better gas mileage than my Katoom!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I was just there tonight Marlin! I'll probably be back next Wednesday, so I'll keep an eye out for it.

Andy and I are trying to do Wednesday night rides at close trails. That way he can get his MX time in on the weekends and not feel guilty about leaving old pops riding partner-less! :laugh:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Speaking of the "other" Neil, aka Sparky, he lost a kickstarter off his KDX at last fall's TrailFest. He backtracked on the trail all the way back to camp, where he promptly found it at the spot he last started his bike.

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by Smit-Dog
Speaking of the "other" Neil, aka Sparky

Uhh, sorry Smit...his name is Brent (his son's name is Neil, or Neal, or however it's spelled)...and I found it :confused:...unless there was ANOTHER
time that he lost his kickstarter :eek: ...???

Last edited:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
You'd think I'd learn to use a little loc tight blue, ooh well its only money. I think we were about two miles from the turn off, to parking area. Riding the loop clockwise. We rode the loop backward to the last time we took a break then back, but no luck. I should have been able to see it? It must of rain the night before because the trail was hard as a rock. Man was it fast, I love that loop! Thanks again.

Top Bottom