MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
No need for a license at White Cloud. The non-license portion is shaped like a lollipop from the parking lot, about 35 miles total. It's got a variety of terrain. The first section is through hardwoods, some tight, some with bermed turns. Then there's a red pine section with more sand, and muck and muc section, a large open sand area, then a loop kind of like Cedar Creek. For a relatively small riding loop, it's got a lot to offer. Without 4-wheelers, it's one of my favorite riding areas.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
woodsy said:
This is my friend Chris. He is a great friend and an awesome rider! He and Don (Mark called him Thumpertalk) just happened to be at the trail head breaking in Dons new CRF250X and rode with us - sheesh, us west siders are good people :). I dont know why but I dont have a pic of Don - and he even let me ride his new bike!!
Hey Woodsy. I finially found this DRN site you were talking about. Turns out I had already signed up months ago. :)

I am Don or Thumpertalk as Mark called me.

I had a great time ridding with you all. It was kinda a fluke that I ended up there the same time you all did. And even a bigger fluke that Chris was there. I thought at the last minute that I should call him cause he always complaines that I never call him to ride. :p

I sure loved ridding my new X out there. Had so much fun I ended up ridding out there again Monday night after work. Rode both loops in an hour and fifteen minutes.

Let me know next time you do a ride like that. I'll try to make it out.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
YZman: welcome aboard! Tall1: White cloud is just the challenge you need. It's a very fun trail and it'll keep you on your toes. I've only rode it once and it was semi frozen, it was a blast I can't wait till I ride it again.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
YZMAN, glad you could make it! I called you "thumpertalk" 'cause I could've sworn that's what you said your DRN handle was! Oh well, the buzz of two strokes has taken out part of my hearing.

Check out the ride listing for April 4 at White Cloud. Hope you can make it there!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Nope I am from www.thumpertalk.com dont come to Dirtrider much. But maybe that will change. Im yzman400 on Thumpertalk also.

I will see what I can do for that white cloud ride. Red Bud also has an open ride that day. decisions decisions.... :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom