woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Well, Blipy and I have been unable to ride at all here since last Sunday (I snuck out for a "Snow Chicken" of my own as I couldnt make the official ride). Everything up here has just been SLOP..
Obvoiusly, I have been anxiously abiding waiting for Good Fridays Sunshine Ride and had a chance to stop up at Cedar to get some kind of a trail report together for ya'll..
Woods snow at Cedar at this time is still at 10 inches on the flats. Keep in mind that this is the same type of snow that has been keeping me out of the woods and on the sled trail at home.. REAL heavy and with a 3 inch icy/cruntchy base underneath.. Also a consideration is that the 4 W/D quads have been all over the place up there - Both North and South sides have been driven on by quads.. On a postive side, I was able toget my car back to the lot but it (the lot) was not traversable but my little gas getter - may be possible with a truck but not sure...
Now the REALLY good news for conditions over here - I have been pushing water off the slab out front for three days - IT IS THAWING LIKE CRAZY!! Forcasts are for more temps ABOVE 40and even ABOVE 50 so this white stuff is hopefully on its last legs!
Now is it rideable?? Why of course its rideable!! The bigger question is whether or not its rideable to YOU and only YOU can make that decision!!
No sense in telling me thanks for this report - just feed me a sandwich like 70Marlin did last time we rode together (so I didnt have to eat burnt squirrel) and I will be happier then Kadie with a new 752 on her backside!!
Woodsy :ride:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Scott I'll be watching Meier’s for a baloney sale. That would be a sure sign for a spring ride! Hell I can beat that, how about some more of those polish sausages or brauts?

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
70 marlin said:
Scott I'll be watching Meier’s for a baloney sale. That would be a sure sign for a spring ride! Hell I can beat that, how about some more of those polish sausages or brauts?

Looking forward to it Marlin - it wont be long now and we'll be out putting on the miles!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom