wdpolen3

Jun 15, 2008
:ride: I am new to Charlotte, NC and have a Kawasaki KDX 200 that I would like to take out some place and get used to. I'm a fairly new rider and it seems like some places I've checked out are private property. Any ideas. Help would be much appreciated!! :ride:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
TNT Motorsports in Chester NC. They have a wide variety of tracks and trails including a flat track area and the woods "intermediate" track which are great for new riders.

Lots of parking, concessions, and some parts/gear in stock. Just don't ride above a crawl in the parking lot (Barbara will yell at you) and wear your gear...you will have a good time.

http://tntmotorsportsinc.com/

magneto

Nov 14, 2001
I broke 5 ribs, a collarbone and partially collapsed a lung at TNT on May 3, needless to say I'm not riding much lately either.

Maybe we can ride together late this season.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Ouch. Hope you heal up quickly!!

I am hoping to get out there this weekend. Have only been riding once this year.

But yes, I hope the crew is back in full swing by the fall and you are welcome to join us. They have been riding the jet skis lately.

magneto

Nov 14, 2001
Wdpolen3, let me know if you still want to ride in a few months, I can't do much till then. I usually ride my 04 KTM 250 EXC (2 stroke) in the woods.

Top Bottom