Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
(from a friend who is a die-hard Packers fan)
:| :(
For a true Bears fan. enjoy.

Q. What's the difference between the Chicago Bears and the Taliban?
A. The Taliban has a running game.
Q. What do the Chicago Bears and Billy Graham have in common?
A. They both can make 60,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ."
Q. How do you keep a Chicago Bears player out of your yard?
A. Put up goal posts.
Q. Where do you go in Chicago in case of a tornado?
A. Soldier/Memorial Field - they never get a touchdown there.
Q. Why doesn't Champaign have a professional football team?
A. Because then Chicago would want one.
Q. Why was John Shoop upset when the Chicago Bears playbook was stolen?
A. Because he hadn't finished coloring it.
Q. What's the difference between the Chicago Bears and a dollar bill?
A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
Q. What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching The SuperBowl?
A. The Chicago Bears.
Q. What do the Chicago Bears and possums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.
Q. How can you tell when the Chicago Bears are going to run the football?
A. The A-Train leaves the huddle with tears in his eyes.

OUCH!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Man talk about knocking a Bear fan around when hes already down in the dump. Oh well all I can say is, its great to be a Cheese head right about now.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ROFLMAO :thumb:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Go Pack! :cool:

Kevin

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
I confess not becoming a Bears fan until 1985 when you could not have any human contact in Chicago without also talking/hearing about DA BEARS and DA COACH.... faithfully watched every game for following 10 years. Began watching them again last year when there was a spark of hope, only to be disappointed again this year...... I think it's too warm down south in Champaign for the Bears to play well? yeah that's it!

B

biglou

I heard they had no reveiving corps on the last Bears away game.
Seems their receivers can't even catch a plane... Tip your waitresses, folks... :)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider

Ahhhhhh 1985. What a great year. What a team. Ditka, Jim McMahon, Singletary, Walter Payton, McMichael, Dent. They made it worth being a Bears fan. :)

Oh yea Mark!

I still have McMahon and Singletary's books

Black and Bruise brothers

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002

Ahhhhhh 1985. What a great year. What a team. Ditka, Jim McMahon, Singletary, Walter Payton, McMichael, Dent. They made it worth being a Bears fan. :)

Yeah but it wasn't hard to forget the cheesy video they made that got played on MTV like 50 times a day :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Packer Backers can bite my :moon: They eat poop. The Dolphins are gonna kick their rears Monday night!;)

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Funny thing about that video they made. They released "The superbowl shuffle" mid season. Thats how confident they were, my how things have changed :(

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
Packer Backers can bite my :moon: They eat poop. The Dolphins are gonna kick their rears Monday night!;)

:uh: :)

Kevin

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Oooh, ouch Pokie! Those sting! :(

1985 was a VERY good year. I enjoyed that game very much, especially since my uncle was in MA, and a big Patriots fan! :p

You know what's worse than being a Bears fan? Moving out to NY and having to watch the Buffalo Bills!! I've had to swear off football since I got here. :think:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Lori, you might want to tune in this weekend, it should be a good scrap. The Pats v. Bill's, hopefully the Pat's will get off there butts this time and won't make it 5 in a row :|

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Don't forget #72, William "Refrigerator" Perry! ;)

It's funny how their only loss that season was to the Dolphins. The Dolphins are the only team to go an entire season, 1972, undefeated.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw: That's what I'm talking about!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Elk the Packs going to spank your Dolphin on Monday night. Ive been a long time cheese head even during the 70s and 80s. In fact Im heading to Green Bay in Dec for a weekend with a bud to see a game. I guess since you ride a banana I can sorta understand why your a Dolphin fan. Its not your fault but they have thearpy to help you with your addiction.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Listen up there poopdac, I'll have the kleenex ready for ya on Tuesday morning.:moon: So what your saying is you're an aged cheesehead? I don't RIDE a banana, I manipulate it in an orderly fashion!:)

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Somebody talk some sense into this boy. He is obviously delusional from falling over the bars on his head or is it the after affects of the donuts. Elk your boys are playing at Lambeau Field. You know the place with snow and where icicles are made. Your warm weathered boys are no match for the green and yellow at home. After all, aren’t dolphin’s warm weathered mammals? The Pack does not lose at home and Brett is healed and ready.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:moon: :moon: Dolphins slide through the snow with their slippery skin. Brett's old and decrepid and forgets what team he plays for, hence the interceptions!:)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I think I'll stick to my Raiders and my Seachickens, thank you very much. Yeah, the Steelers are on that list too, but no one really talks about them. :)

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Singletary quote of the day:

"I'm gonna be here all day baby! I like this kinda party!!"

But, what's this NFL stuff? The big game is tomorrow when Oklahoma takes revenge for the bad years and makes up for somehow losing to Colorado 8 times since '88. Chris Brown is gonna spend a lot of time surrounded by angry men in Crimson jerseys. OU hasn't allowed a 100 yard rusher since the '99 Bowl Game (Deuce McAllister).

40 Degrees and raining. Looks like I better bundle up!

Top Bottom