sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
sweet :cool: have you taken it out yet ???
michelle wants to ride this weekend before she goes to san diego for 3 weeks so im not to sure about hardrock
but when she is gone i may be able to go and put in some laps on my yz and ill see if brandon and my buddy from work wants to go

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Sounds good, Yeah I took it out sunday, I love it, just not use to it yet jumping wise, Don't want to go wide open, trying to learn it, has a ton of torque. But I tell you the 144 gives it a run for its money, overall I think the four stroke is easier to ride, but if you keep on the pipe on the two smoke it will hold its own against it. I like both bikes still. but I think I will eventually like the four stroke better,

Last edited:

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
250f4.jpg

250f.jpg

250f2.jpg

These are a couple pics of the new bike. I didn't get to ride anywhere this weekend hard rock had the vintage racing this past weekend, and I have the flu. So my weekend wasn't that great. Did you go to croom? how was it, Man the weather was great this weekend.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
nice ride now get it dirty
we went to croom this weekend. along with a couple people from pasco county cycles and a guy from action honda.
the red bull and factory suzuki trailers and bikes where there
i think it was the gncc teams. it was kinda dusty and hot out there and the place was packed. we got one good ride in before i started wearing down. man has this wreck got me out of shape i ride for an hour and i am tired. on brighter note i got up the cahonnies to ride my buddy's 450 and man oh man i cant wait to get mine i was like :yikes: :yikes: the first time i cracked the throttle

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Sounds good. Yeah I hope I get over this funk I got, so I can get it dirty, How much longer till you get the 450?

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
probably a couple more months. i had to buy new truck last week and today i came home to a/c unit not working :bang: :bang: so there goes another 1k on top of the money i just put out on truck. it seems like i get ready to make some big payments on bike and something else decides it wants my money :yell: oh well atleast i havent sold my 125 yet so i can still ride

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Well that's good that you still got the two smoke, something always goes wrong when you least expect it, at least you didn't put the money on the bike and then the ac broke and you couldn't fix it. that would really suck.

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Short clip of sick water tower jump, I want to be able to do that so bad its killing me just know Im not ready for it yet.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
no the money went into my truck then the a/c broke :bang:
well truck was more important. good thing about the bike is i can take as long as i need and i ride with the sales manager
from pasco cycles that water tower jump looks sick. michelle is off to cali this week so a trip to hardrock may be in order :nod:

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Its in Brooksville, Florida, Hey spark did you ride this weekend. I rode at hard rock on sunday and man it was sweet Im finally getting the hang of the four stroke. I love that thing,

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
Backslayer said:
Its in Brooksville, Florida, Hey spark did you ride this weekend. I rode at hard rock on sunday and man it was sweet Im finally getting the hang of the four stroke. I love that thing,
no riding for me no one wanted to go so i went golfing

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
ok i will see what happens its just things change so quick
i really want to get up there
i would have went last weekend but money was tight
been spending it on my new truck

Top Bottom