Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Anyone else plan on making the National H&H in lo-cal (superstition)? From what I hear the second loop (ameture, expert, pro only) is supposed to be really tough. We'll have a group down there camping all weekend so even if you don't race but want to come down for some riding and fun you're invited to join us. I'm thinking about doing a draw horeshoe tournament fri night and maybe a poker holdem tournament on sat. It should be a great time. :cool:

dante

Mar 24, 2004
I'm tempted, I want to go... But I'm still nursing an injury... I'm definetly tword the tail end of my recovery though so maybe by the 26 I'll be ready...

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Cool Dante! :cool: I seen you rode a little this weekend. How'd you feel? Even if you're not up to racing you can come on out and have fun just cruising around and bench racing.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
I felt really really good... I was taking it easy at first, then I started getting on it some :aj: I even hit some whoops and small jumps to test it, because I was feeling great... I still favor it though... I forgot that I have to go up north on the 24th and 25 cause a friend is having a grand opening for a new business, and I have go support that... So I don't think I'll be up to it... But the race is on the 26th so I might come down and hang out if I'm not to burned out from my other trip...

Top Bottom