Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Sarah and I would be happy to host the pre-SX party at our house again. We need to plan for food, videos, drinks... etc.

Group seats in section 9, 10, 11, 12 or 26, 27, 28, 29 look like the prefered seating. See chart below.

Cook out in the pits again.... Dave? Purty pweese?

Funds for food needs to be factored in for the tailgating and the party.

Sunday, we hit Nocona again?

dal032e.gif

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Yo Thump. If you buy up a section, is it all gonna be done at one time by one person and we pay them back? Or do we need to pay before the purchase of the lot?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm in on this.  If you need funds ASAP let me know.  I'm going to put a link in the Heartland Spodes and NTAC(Midwest Dirtriders) forums.

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I'm a for sure and will check with all the rest of my crew that came last year.

Dave got the $$ last year and handled the seats and the food, if I remember correctly.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
yea I got the tickets and handled the food last year. If Thump wants to get the tickets thats cool with me. I can still handle the food.

Now the real questions are what does everyone want? (Steak and shrimp was last year). I can do the same pretty easy. Just let me know how many we got and I can get a cost estimate asap.... :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Txbigguy
I can still handle the food.

Now the real questions are what does everyone want? (Steak and shrimp was last year). I can do the same pretty easy. Just let me know how many we got and I can get a cost estimate asap.... :yeehaw:

Dave, if you are a fixin' the food, it will be good whatever it is, even opossum on the half-shell. :laugh:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
We ought to be in for at least 4 or 5. Have to check the schedules, but there is no TCCRA that weekend so we'll probably be in the clear.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by evenslower
How did we aquire the "pit" passes?

Pit Passes can be bought at the race for $10 and there is also a couple of motorcycle dealers that if you buy the tickets from them they will give you a pit pass for free.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
The Yami dealer on 183 just West of the stadium gave them to me for nothing last year (I didn't buy tickets from them either).  :thumb:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
That's what I was wondering. I know that the dealers have them but a group buy from ticketmaster would leave us pit pass-less barring a donation from a dealer.

I got mine free from NTX Yamaha year before last as well and didn't buy tickets from them.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Looks like we should need 4 tickets for the race. I won't be able to come to the pre party because I'm going with my girlfriend to her drill team banquet, but my old man may show up. We're in for tailgating too. I could probably bring potato salad again if needed.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Thump / Txbigguy ...

Put me down for TWO for sure and TWO maybe. I will confirm the maybe this weekend.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Works for me, Thump. TXBigguy is the Official Tailgator Chef of NTSP. :worship:

Grissom29

N. Texas SP
Jan 3, 2004
I'm new to this forum, so it will be nice to meet you all.

I'll take two please for my son and I.

Let me know when and how much I need to pay you.

Jason

Top Bottom