Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
On Jan 23rd I asked to be blessed and accepted into this elite group called NTSP but have yet recieve a response. I can't ride or spell very well but I think that my looks alone would qualify me as a person to consider as part of your clan.

Eagerly awaiting your responce,
Jeff Gilbert
President of the Heart O' Texas chapter of the North Texas Smack Pack

ps, I sent the same crap to the Heartland Spodes, they too have good eats. :laugh:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I agree with Jeff. I sent my request a long time ago and have gotten nothing. Since, according to the roster thread, I'm the Head of the Eastern Dallas Chapter of the NTSP, I figured I was a shoo-in, but maybe not?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
The approval process takes longer for folks that ride pumpkin bikes. Let's face it... you are a wierd lot and the approval meetings can drag on for hours as your qualities (good and wacky) are debated. :laugh:

Dudes! Take off the orange tinted sunglasses and re-read the roster thread. Tony updated all peeps that raised their hands. If you are expecting some stickers.... you'll have to talk to Taraker.... and I hope you like rainbow stickers! Other than that.... there are no special decoder rings, certificates of membership, formalized adminstrative meetings (other than in here), or hazing rituals. Yearly dues of $50 are to be sent to me though. :)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
TwinSpar said:
If you are expecting some stickers.... you'll have to talk to Taraker.... and I hope you like rainbow stickers!

Tarpaper asked that I pick him up a big ole stack of the rainbow stickers while I am out here in SF on bidnus, I always assumed that they were for his personal collection. :laugh:

FWIW - I declined to fill his request... I ain't goin' nowhere near that epicenter of wierdness!

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Yesterday at Wal-mart I saw a cool little rainbow sticker that went across the spoiler of a Mustang. I wonder if we could get one of them on Matt's truck... Hmm, this gives me an idea...

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
yzguy15 said:
Yesterday at Wal-mart I saw a cool little rainbow sticker that went across the spoiler of a Mustang. I wonder if we could get one of them on Matt's truck... Hmm, this gives me an idea...

There is no such thing as a "cool little rainbow sticker"!!!
You worry me sometimes...

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Doh!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
taraker said:
You fckrs are gonna get it and get it bad, now if I could just find my stickers for the soccer mom car

Dude... You gotta finish the laundry before you can worry about stickers! :p

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
taraker said:
You fckrs are gonna get it and get it bad, now if I could just find my stickers for the soccer mom car

Don't you have some fagware to pawn on ebay or something?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I put my request in as well. Not sure who approves these south of the Red River.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dang, I just found this thread. That is what I get for going to Reno. :p :aj:

Thump is the one with the approval process for the NTSP.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Well at least I got accepted into the Heartland Spodes Gang. Tony, Should I change my title from "President of the HOT Chapter of the NTSP" to "President of the HOT Chapter of the Heartland Spodes"? :ohmy:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thump... you are slacking-off or ... nevermind.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Jeff Gilbert said:
Well at least I got accepted into the Heartland Spodes Gang. Tony, Should I change my title from "President of the HOT Chapter of the NTSP" to "President of the HOT Chapter of the Heartland Spodes"? :ohmy:

Mmmmmm ... I'll bug him!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
taraker said:
You should familiarize yourself with the movie "Deliverance" before you get any bright ideas. :moon:

Tarpaper - Didn't you star in that movie as the guy who said "Squeal like a pig, boy" ?? Or was it just based on your true life events? :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Still awaiting my acceptance as well. [sniff sniff]

Top Bottom