Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm just curious what kind of representation the Damn Yankees will have at Dirtweek this year.

I'll be there from Monday morning until Friday afternoon. :yeehaw:

So, who's making the trip?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I'll also be getting there Monday morning, but will be leaving Sunday morning.   You better help Squeaky to find a second job so she can get the funds together for her airfair, and she has my permission to miss a few days of school......

I am actually taking off work my first week of being self employed, My boss told us the other week that September 30 is his last day and he is selling the store and retiring.  We have been planning this for the past 6 months, but had no set date until now.  When he retires, I am taking over the service end of the business, so when he told me the date I figured that was the end of Dirtweek for me, but he told me to go, and he will keep doing the service until I get back, and he is still paying me for the weeks vacation.   So if I can go the first week of being self employed, than Squeaky can miss a week of school.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I too am leaving Sunday morning to arrive on Monday. I think there is a convoy that is gathering in OH.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Yep, convoy just outside of Columbus like the past 2 years. I'll be there monday morning to sunday morning along with my friend Shawn. Then there's the Eagle racing clan consisting of Steve, Eric, Pat and Dave. They'll be there all week too. Then we have Tailbone (Eric) from Ohio and Dead joining in for the week. If the New York gang joins in caravan with the PA, NJ, OH group we'll have one heck of a group!

Is everyone planning on setting up together at Dirtweek? Last year Eagle racing setup with us. We need to put the Damn Yankees on the DW map as all i hear about are some Spodes and Texans. :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
We’d be honored to park/camp with the Damn Yankees!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Man oh Man...I feel so wanted! I am conjuring up ideas as we speak to get myself a plane ticket to good ol' OK.

As far as school goes, it'll only be the third week of classes, but I'm only taking 3 classes so I think I will survive!

Now, how about throwing out some plane ticket ideas huh?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Oh I could...but I haven't the cash for it and no CC's. :(

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Early Christmas present? Sell some junk? Increase finacial aid to cover ticket cost? Second job just long enough to get the money for a ticket? I did this to get a new Bow several years ago. Worked 2 weeks then quit. Boy were they pissed! :) If you lived closer i'd have you help build bike stands in exchange for a ticket.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Hmmm some good ideas!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
OffRoadWarrior and I will be there!  But we're leaving Saturday morning, so we can arrive late Sunday evening.  Won't be able to join the caravan this time. :(

Probably leaving the following Saturday evening, or Sunday morning. 

Squeaky-- do you have any friends, relatives, or other acquaintances who have built up a bunch of frequent flyer miles?  They might be willing to give you enough for a ticket, or even pay them back with $$ later when you get the cash.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Most of her blood relative can barely walk upright, much less figure out how to get into a "flying machine".
If she wants to get there bad enough I'm sure some arrangement can be made :laugh: :debil:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Nice.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Looks like there will be alot of kissing up too going on for the next few weeks! Then some more after that! :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Hahaha! So, the old man (aka my boss) said I could have the week off. You guys can pretty much count on me being there!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I'm leaving early Sunday morning hopefully arriving Monday afternoon. Departing Sunday morning after the Saturday Night pigout (if I can move) :confused:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
YAY! I can't wait!

Top Bottom