Apr 21, 2002
Whoo Hooo!

Lookin' forward to it! :thumb:

Phillip

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
What's a matter JP you afraid Team Tejas might be a super power? :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Patman
What's a matter JP you afraid Team Tejas might be a super power? :)

Only if the contest is blowing hot air. :confused:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
JP that sounds like a good idea. But like I said previously you bring Dubach and im bringing my friend four stroke us-open winner Blair Morgan LOL!!!

It will be fun guys :thumb:

Oh wait, I forgot im not suppose to be posting in here right Milky? Oh Rich you never went either sorry you can post in here either :silly:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Good job. :) And you wonder why people use your age against you. Or should I say your lack of age. Let it go man. This is the last response you will get from me. If you feel you need to bag on me, do it through PM or email. the other people here dont need to be bothered with your crap. Thanks.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
I aint baggin on nuthin. You keep responding to me, why don't you be the bigger man that you act to be? Because my age has this HUGE thing to do with it. :silly: By the way this is like the 3 "LAST" response you have given to me.

ANYWAYS

JP, How would this be set up? Did any Canadian's go this year? Classes?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Wasn't Cam Mitchell supposed to be there? I rode with him in Dallas in 98 and was looking forward to seeing him again. He is truly another example of what is right with out younger generation.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Solo is just fine, I'll team with him and Motometal anyday!;) Gomer, what the hell is olfactory, some kind of ancient building?

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
yeh baby, watch out for the secrett weapon, one of the boys from illinois! it goes a lil som'n like this. you stay up to 0300 with me, match me beers, then at 1000 we race. get-some!

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by a454elk
Gomer, what the hell is olfactory, some kind of ancient building?

Yea, I know I am not a Gomer, but olfactory is your...
sniffer
snoz
booger garage
the-place-where-your-hair-grows-the-most-after-you-turn-40

...your NOSE and the mucas membranes that give yout the sence of SMELL!

:)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, then that makes it even worse. I'm not on the same page, but that's usually where I spend most of my time!:)

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I couldn't make it this year Gomer, but next year I should be able to. I done growed up some since you seen me last..

I'll bring you a case of beer at the next one!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by sfc crash
yeh baby, watch out for the secrett weapon, one of the boys from illinois! it goes a lil som'n like this. you stay up to 0300 with me, match me beers, then at 1000 we race. get-some!

I'm your Huckleberry :p

Just 0300?

Phillip

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Drinking games, huh? I feel obliged to uphold Canada's reputation as the best drinkers in the world (not counting the Irish, them's crazy! :worship: ).. I'm in, as long as it's Canadian beer. I'll supply, old man. Bring your drinking hats and prepare to get rocked! :aj:

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Cam Mitchell
I'm in, as long as it's Canadian beer. I'll supply, old man. Bring your drinking hats and prepare to get rocked!

PPPFFFFFFFTTTTT! Canuk beer! Gimme a good German Hefe Visen (Right Okie? How about having a couple of kegs of Krueitz Berg imported for next year?) :)

Drinking Hat's? We don't need no stinkin Drinking Hat's!! :p

Besides a Makers Mark and water wuld put ya under the table in no time :p

Phillip
AKA: One o' them crazy IRISH folks :cool:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
gentelmen,please. no one is advocating drinking contests, rather an iron man(if you will) type endeavor. the object is to see the ability to ride while heaving. i do belive someone has photos of at least 1 of my pit stops durring the team harescrambles. be advised tho, ttr guy(crazy eddie) did the do and missed finishing 1st in the scrambles by 5 sec, the level of expertise is out there. i just wanted elk to know , if we were gonna race at DW03, he wasn't gonna be slinking off to sleep at 2100 every night!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I don't slink pal, I shuffle off.;) :moon: I had to go back early to set up my tent in case the Papa came a visitin!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
No excuses Elkie, you must lie in the bed you make!! One would think someone such as yourself would know better than to mess with PK!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I was trying to help ease the tensions by saying things like,

"Aww, Man, Elk...that went off just like you planned!"

"You couldn't of timed your signal to Jeff any better!"

Did I get an award for trying to calm the situation? :p

Top Bottom