do you guys have any videos of you and your bike?

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
My quicktime isnt working. I am able to run the program but all that happens is..a little line appears. thats it???
If possible can you get them in any other format?

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Nice vid Tom..Caught some nice crashes in there. What eneded up happenening to that kid who got loaded into the ambulance??? What were his injuries

wizard69

May 3, 2001
I think I am going to buy a digital camera this summer so I will try to put something up.all my videos are on my camcorder does anyone know how I can put those videos on my computer?

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
We didn't have no fancy digital video cameras back in my day. But here's an old fasioned "film" movie of me. My Dad made it with the old wind up Bell&Howell. :confused:

Attachments

• vintagedirtvid2.gif
    vintagedirtvid2.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 125

thomas123

Oct 31, 2001
marcv125, the kid in the ambulance had a broken leg... had a rod and some screws put in and stayed in the hospital for a bit more than a week... one month later he decided he could ride and had a head on collision with another one of my riding friends at the crest of a hill with both of them going about 50 kph. one guy had a concusion, the other was not so lucky... 4 broken ribs, ruptured spleen which had to be removed and lost 4 liters of blood... but thankfully he's recovered...

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Cmon guys any more..?
I saw singletrackers new "white tank videos" and that inspired me to post in this thread again, just because i love videos so much. Thanks
Marc

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
LOL nice vid man. I had a whole bunch of those type of falls. It looks like it got very steep at the top. Is that what happened?

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Yeah where i ride there is a similiar hill but there are roots at the top and it kinda curves so you have to manuver a lot, but the first time i tried it i hit the root and i was still on the gas, so when i hit the root, it sent my front end straight up in the air. Boom there i go. That wasnt the scary part. It was whatchin my bike go down the hill. Now that stinks.
Marc

Top Bottom