do you guys have any videos of you and your bike?

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
:mad: Video taping your ride is a bad idea. The last time I got recorded I was illegally riding on a restricted area in the desert. My buddy wanted to get me riding by the warning sign. Well, I did and I hit an unseen ditch while in 5th gear on my KX500 and separated my shoulder and bent the frame on the bike.. I don't have a web page, so I don't know how to distribute it.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by KXaggerator
:mad: Video taping your ride is a bad idea.

Funny you should say that, we used to like to video our band (just for critique: eek: ) and every time we did it turned out to be a terrible show :confused

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
rockchucker exellent jump. How far was that jump? U reallyu had that 4 stroke screaming or thumping or whatever you want to call it!! :)

rockchucker

Nov 17, 1999
Don't know for sure how far it is. I think it's 80ft or close to it. Rumor at Shady Grove is between 75 - 100ft. I don't think it's close to 100 though.

I had posted images of that jump in the member gallery at one point. Can't remember if I sent that mpeg to you or not. Seems like your userid is familiar.

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
LWilson these vids arent working for me..??!!?? I went to your site also and they are not working there do i need something special?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
rockchucker...
That's some big stuff... :scream:
Heard from Thump you broke your hand?

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
okie check it out!!
xray1.jpg

From Rockchucker's website...
"Here is the xray after my "incident" on March 13th. Result is a complete break of my left pinky. I'm the proud owner of two pins in that finger now. I'll be down for about 6 - 8 weeks, pins scheduled to be removed May 5th. For those that say "it's only a finger - how bad can it be?"... Hmm, try it and find out."

rockchucker

Nov 17, 1999
Okie, yeah man I pulled a real smart move in a berm and it got the best of me.
I wish I had a cool crash story to tell but there isn't one, think I'll blame it on the the ill-handling 450f. No, just kidding. I lowsided a berm and things got ugly somehow. Anyway it broke my pinky in two. Had surgery last week and they inserted two pins. Not that bad. However I cracked a rib in the wreck and that hurts like heck. I'm pissed because I missed some good riding with Thump and the boys.

Marcv125 - I should have some more mpegs up early next week. Obviously I've got nothing but free time right now so i'll try and get some more video online.

Top Bottom