The Mud Hen

Jul 2, 2003
What about us that ride the B class in a Hare Scramble Series. What class should I race????? I have a feeling I am going to get some abuse for this one.

One More Is there going to be a HS/Poker run on Tuesday?

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
You have me signed up for the Friday WOMEN'S Hare Scramble. I'm slow but I don't ride like a girl. Although I might have a chance at winning that race :)

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Wednesday
Poker Run: Bratt, Mick
Pit bike Extravaganza: Mick

Thursday
10:30 Tag Team: Bratt, Mick
Team Hare Scramble: Bratt, Mick
Trials Event: Mick
Moto Bing: Bratt, Mick

Friday
Hare Scramble-Mens: Mick
Hare Scramble-Womens: Bratt
GP Race: Bratt, Mick

Saturday
MX Womens B Class: Bratt
MX Mens B Class: Mick
Bikes w/ Lights: Mick

dkortje

Sponsoring Member
Aug 30, 2002
sign me up for the moto school on wed and thurs (definitely need this). If there is a pit biike race wed (not on last schedule) i'll do that. Tag team mx on thurs, and hare scramble on fri. And MX B (not fair, I ussually place last in C class :aj: ) on Sat. Looking foward to it all!!

jabroni1m

Mar 14, 2003
I want to race everything, I'm probably a class c on mx track but a B on the trails, I won't jump on the mx though. Sign me up for everything, i'll find a partner in the team events when I get there.

Rich250F

Jun 11, 2002
Count me in for the following events.

Thursday
10:30 Tag Team (Main Track) (Mgr: Okie)
Bike #24 (CR125)

7:00 Moto Bingo (Mgr: Nikki)

Friday
3:00 GP Race (Grass Track) (Mgr: Okie)
Bike #24 (CR125)

Saturday
11:30 MX B-Class (Main Track) (Mgr: ......)
Bike #24 *(CR125)

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Well sign me up for the following:
Poker Run
Pit Bike Extravaganza
Motobingo

ksp

Apr 1, 2003
Pokie,
Would really like some more detailed info on some of the events.
1. What type of terrain is the H/S course consisting of? Rocky? Fast?, technical? tree roots? smooth? Will the Pros do 8 laps A's 6 B's 4 etc.? What will be the format?

2. Are the categories (Other than the old timers class) broken down further into age ranges such as 16-29, 30-40, etc or will say for the Sat 11.45 MX-B a 49 year old man be in the same class as a 17 year old kid if they are both B level?

3. Are spark arrestors mandatory to participate in any or all the events?

4. What is the altitude for jetting?

5. Depending on what the terrain is like, I may want to bring two bikes and ride one or the other,depending on course conditions, speed, etc. Is this a problem? If not, should I run the same number on both bikes?

6. I have little motocross experience and if the jumps are big, I won't do any of them, other than that, I think I can get around the MX track OK. I am inclined to ride B MX and A H/S. is this OK?

7. I would assume that to maximize your potential for success in the Tag Team MX or Team H/S you would need to pair-up with somebody at least as talented as yourself, hopefully better or is it rigged up some other way that it doesn't matter?

8. Off the subject-I don't see anything on the schedule of events about trail riding, however, I heard there is some. Am I correct? Is there anybody to guide us around? Are there maps? How long are the loops?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
After re-reading my post I guess it was a little "smart" in response tone. :p
Jaybird says in the next post what the altitude is and I suspect jetting will be an issue, I had to do mine and my kids last year but the rest of the week is so laid back that the rest of your concerns are not worth worrying about. If you are behind someone in a race and about to pass, there's a good chance they'll get off and direct traffic around for you. ;) I only saw a couple of times last year that the battle for winning was a suspensful one. It's all about a good time, no matter what place you come in. See ya there! :thumb:

Last edited:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL....like Jeff said, you are way too serious. :)

If I remember right, Cooperland is ~936ft asl.

Yes there will be 17 yr old kids racing with old bald, fat men in the B moto's.

The woods loop will be great.... who's countin laps?
When we aint racin', ride it.

Spark arrestors, wuz dat????

Tag Team races usually is pair up at the gate-n-ride. It's all good.

Ask someone to be your HS team partner, prolly won't get one NO from anyone. Although I had to turn Guy Cooper down cause I'm already Bill Hibbs' partner! :)

jabroni1m

Mar 14, 2003
Pokie can you put me on everything from monday mid day to saturday that doesn't overlap. I've got adreniline to keep me going don't worry. As for tag teams sign me up as well i'll find a partner there. I want to do everything and lose everything. LOL

jabroni1m

Mar 14, 2003
Forget it I finally notice how to make a list, open two friggen windows. DUH.
And just noticed b class was ama c class so
PUT ME DOWN FOR B Class

WED
10:00 poker run

Thur
10:30 tag team
1:00 team hair scrambler
4:00 trials, not sure what they are but i'll do it.
7:00 moto bingo

Fri
9:00 hare scrambler
3:00 gp race
8:00 night time poker run

Sat
11:00 bikes with lights
11:30 mx b class

and alot of riding and bike work, i just got it

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
I'm going to wait to sign up until I get down there, but I will try to do everything that I can this year instead of not entering and then wishing I would have after the event starts.
Jerry

Top Bottom