Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Ok,
How about a list of DYDR going to DW03. I made the decision early but, are any more of you thinking about going? I've read so much about it I have to go. Just sound like so darn much fun. :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm planning on going again this year. I'm hoping that I can get a couple more people from my family to make the journey with me

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I'll be there, still not sure if I am making the trek alone, or if I will find others to go.  There are 2 who said maybe, and one who wants to go, but that will only happen if he graduates this year, which is iffy right now :eek:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
We're going to try real hard to make it this year.  I can't stand another year of humiliating comments when we didn't go last year. 

I'd rather be humiliated in person. ;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
You guys have fun. I can't wait until they perfect teleporting, then I'd be there :confused:

Fark

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
Didn't sign up yet but my girlfreind and I are going. I don't know if I can volunteer one more spot unless they had their own trailer.

Also, not sure what days we are going. Reguardless, the 22 hour drive is gonna kill me. :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm going with family and friends. Not looking forward to the drive. We rented a 30+ foot RV and an enclosed trailer for our 7 bikes and ATV. We'll get there on Monday evening and leave Friday night. That will give us 4 full days.

Is it October yet!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by Papakeith
I'm planning on going again this year. I'm hoping that I can get a couple more people from my family to make the journey with me

I'll go with you, if you don't fly and make me drive! ;)

No seriously though, I've heard everything good about DW...I have to experience first hand. Even if it is a 28+ something hour drive.... :whiner:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Well, you guys are always welcome to crash here again so its only an 8 hour and 20 hour drive. Hey, every little bit helps. :)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
You're right TJ...Cuz that's a sucky drive otherwise!!!!

Thanks for the invite! :)

Top Bottom