fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
PSER is holding the Enduro school and beginner enduro on May 3 at the Fairgrounds in Shelton. The Shelton valley enduro is the day afterward.

At 20.00 per entry The school is cheaper than a poker run and you get to learn a new skill.

Last edited:

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
I'll be there for the enduro. Just can't get enough.

I sustained a bit of damage at the trials ride last weekend but I have a mission to hit all 6 enduros this year.

I will be there on Sunday morning.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
I'll be there both days, if all goes according to plan or Sunday at least.

The geography is similar to Tahuya with more relief. PSER has worked with the owner of the land to address erosion and access/vandalisim concerns so that a few events can be run in an area that is off limits to general public.

I've not ridden this enduro but based on my memory of the area from the early 70's riding there and a poker run a few years ago I would expect it to have more open sections and more technical sections than the Sparkplug. The terrain covers everthing from dry prairie to swamp to foothills which are mountains east of the Mississippi. The soil is the typical alluvian gravel deposits with more red silt than is typical at Tahuya. Hard pan is often close to the surface which accounts for the numerous small lakes and swamps and wet areas. Remnants of historic logging operations in the form of old railroad beds and skid roads are abundant if you know what to look for just as they are in Tahuya.

It should be great fun! :thumb:

Did I mention that some areas get nearly 80" of rain a year. (twice the Seatac average)

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom