Status
Not open for further replies.

BOFH

Mommas Boy
Aug 5, 2003
I am sitting here mad as hell using an ALIAS because my primary account has been banned. Why? Just because I had a little dis-agreement with Thud - That's why.

Hope you like my new handle - if you don't then that's OK because I'll just keep coming back with new ones. Go ahead - keep banning me. I have plenty of names and IP adresses to use. If you haven't figured it out yet, you are gonna have to drag me outa here kicking and screaming because I ain't going peaceful-like.

I fully intend to be a bur under the sadle for ole Thud. This has become personal and I am having to struggle just to keep my thoughts within the realm of what is legal in the great state of Texas, because truthfully I want blood for what has happened here over the last 2 days.

-jeffd

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
I think the whole banning names thing in this case is stupid. This issue would have never amounted to anything if David had not started waving his new magic wand. He seemed very anxious to use it when things started to get hot. It's just my opinion that admins also have the responsibility of showing a greater level of professional restraint. But, whatever.....
I'd have to agree with Jeff on this one

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
When do the Emmy's start?  What to wear.... what to wear.... that red carpet really clashes with my skin tone. 

BOFH

Mommas Boy
Aug 5, 2003
Originally posted by TwinSpar
When do the Emmy's start?  What to wear.... what to wear.... that red carpet really clashes with my skin tone. 

Why do I somehow get the feeling you are involved in this? :|

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I can feel the love...

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Jeff, you're really getting kinda creepy here. Are you by any chance curled up on a filthy sofa in a fetal position, poring over a list scrawled in red crayon entitled "People to kill because they were mean to me in Cyberspace"? Do me a favor: Take a little break. Get up from the couch; step gingerly as the cockroaches scurry through the empty beer cans and greasy pizza boxes; go over to your dirty window, and look straight out. See that? That's the real world. Worry about stuff that happens there. This is just an imaginary place, made up of magnetic pulses on your computer's mother board. Don't sweat it so much. You see, I'm sure that on some planet your reaction would be entirely appropriate, but your problem is, this is Earth.

BOFH

Mommas Boy
Aug 5, 2003
Originally posted by JMD
You see, I'm sure that on some planet your reaction would be entirely appropriate, but your problem is, this is Earth.

We'll see how you react when some jerkwad of an admin (I'll call him THUD) nukes your posts, your thread, and then YOUR ACCOUNT!

Don't be so quick to point your finger at me bubba, because there are 3 more pointing right back at you.

-BOFH
"The DRNer formerly known as jeffd"

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Is that kinda like Prince?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Dont hate on me cuz your panties are up your crack too far. I have nothing but love for you and Thump.

Cant we all just get along?

You know, in grade school, one of you guys woulda just pushed the other down and maybe beat on each other a bit, and then woulda had a popsicle after.

Any chance of that happening??

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by BOFH

Why do I somehow get the feeling you are involved in this? :|

Because you are presuming guilt on my part.  :think:

BOFH

Mommas Boy
Aug 5, 2003
Originally posted by Milk
Dont hate on me cuz your panties are up your crack too far. I have nothing but love for you and Thump.

Cant we all just get along?

You know, in grade school, one of you guys woulda just pushed the other down and maybe beat on each other a bit, and then woulda had a popsicle after.

Any chance of that happening??

My panties aren't up my crack too far. This whole thing has gone too far. I'll ask you - How would you feel is this crap was happening to YOU????

First I get a thread locked, then an entire thread gets deleted, and now my 3 YEAR OLD account is BANNED and I am forced to use an alias just to be heard in this matter.

Someone has to call a spade a spade. :|

We aren't at the playground - but I told you what'll happen next time I see that SOB at the track. He's gonna get brake checked like a mutha.

-BOFH

BOFH

Mommas Boy
Aug 5, 2003
Originally posted by darnjr
I think the whole banning names thing in this case is stupid. This issue would have never amounted to anything if David had not started waving his new magic wand. He seemed very anxious to use it when things started to get hot. It's just my opinion that admins also have the responsibility of showing a greater level of professional restraint. But, whatever.....
I'd have to agree with Jeff on this one

Can I get an AMEN!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by BOFH

I'll ask you - How would you feel is this crap was happening to YOU????

-BOFH

I woulda minded my own business in that other thread, so it wouldnt have happened. Stan is a big boy and can handle himself. If he wasnt upset, you shouldnt have been.

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Your gonna love this then.... CLOSED.... Next will be a IP ban. Like I have said many times before, this is not the place for your petty BS. Got a problem with me? Call me, send me an e-mail, a PM or if you have the balls meet me at the track so we can discuss face-to-face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom