fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The final results should be posted on the D14 and LMC websites in the next week. I have also sent an invitation to the banquet to the top three places in each class. The exception would be the 16 and older classes (0-200 and 201 and up).
I was thinking there was another month to get everything planned, but the deadline to register for the banquet is 10/15/05.
We are planning bigger and better awards for the banquet this year. I hope everyone can make it.

I was shocked to see all of the enduro coverage in the D14 paper (maybe somebody heard me complain about all of the MX coverage). Too bad Zach has to share the cover with Leroy. More pictures on p.6 and 7 - including ET, Hurricane and mad max.

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Sounds good Mike. You are doing an awesome job with this thing and can't wait to see the FES and the D-14 Enduros grow!!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Tom Dixon said:
Sounds good Mike. You are doing an awesome job with this thing and can't wait to see the FES and the D-14 Enduros grow!!

I agree 100% :cool: I know my son and I sure have enjoyed it! thanks for all the hard work Mike!

Mark and the rest of our family will be at the banquet - see you guys there!

I have not seen the latest D-14 paper yet - i am curious to see the coverage they gave us tree whackers!

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
Thanks, Mike, for all the work you do for the FES!
I wish we could have a Family Enduro at every D14 Enduro! How cool would that be!
Please, everyone, let the event promoters know how important (and fun) these events are! I'd love to see FOUR or more FES events next year! :)

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
As newbies to the enduro circuit I can tell you that Cody & I are very appreciative of all the hard work that the clubs & their workers go through to put these events on!

Thank you everyone,
Dewayne & Cody Dusendang

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
A big thanks to all the clubs, volunteers, and organizers who make the FES happen. :cool:

The only way we're going to have 8+ enduro events 10-15 years from now is through the growth and support of programs like the FES.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
ZachAlexBig.jpg

ZachAlexClose.jpg

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom