KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Man you guys are already starting to talk like a bunch of geeky engineers or something.... I cant imagine how you will be in a couple of years!

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
With the HUB, you do not need seperate IP address's. What is the network policy in your dorm/school?

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Everybody needs to pay for their own internet service. You can't just pay for one and have 3 computers hooked up to it. I don't feel like getting in trouble for it.

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Such a smart boy, I wonder what will happen to him from being in the Okey Kenokey?

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
nzambon said:
Well adam know this once you leave the UP dont come back. Us poor yooper cant handle the stress you flatlanders put on us.

I can too come back. I'm leaving for Houghton in less than 4 hours for some good ol riding. That and to make it to K-Day tomorrow. :laugh:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
While I'd feel privileged to be among the Lambda Chi brotherhood, purple jackets and all, as a Sigma Pi alum, I'd feel obligated to bring along a group of Sorority Girls Gone Wild, if only to the remind the MTU plebs that they're definitely there for the education.

MBA Tip: I read a story one time about a couple of geeky college guys back in the '70s and '80s who didn't exactly follow all the rules. One didn't get kicked out, he dropped out. The other was a hack working out of the trunk of his car.

Attachments

• CollegeDropout.gif
    CollegeDropout.gif
    63.2 KB · Views: 87
  • YoungHack.jpg
    YoungHack.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Top Bottom