"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Flack's Farm H/S April 27?

Coyeman Hollow N.Y Flack's Farm, NETRA circut event. I heard this is one of the easier ones. No rocks (well, almost) anyone plan on racing this? I plan on showing up riding C open with Shaw and maybe Blackfoot. How about it you DYDR's, Dirtybiker, Woods, P.K???
Haven't rode with you guys since CATRA DRN..
Check it out...http://NETRA.org/

Last edited:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Rippin, I will most likely be there .I went last year with Woodsy and can testify to the fact that it is a nice track . Last year was very wet and muddy so the first hill was a mess ,but the rest was a lot of fun .My clutch went south on the second lap so I DNFed . I am looking forward to riding it again .

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Sounds good Steve, we could get in touch a week or so before.. :thumb:
Sorry I haven't written back, for some reason all my cookies were lost and I didn't know you responded via Outlook... :silly:
I'll get in touch w/Shaw to e-mail you or call..Is your pm box working??..
I guess no one else is showing up except you, Blackfoot, Shaw, Dstew and myself.. Let the games begin ;)

Roland

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Roland , No PM service but Shaw does have my E-Mail and phone # . It looks like it might be the 1st time I throw my leg over the bike this year .

Steve , I don't want to hear that "Comander and Chief " crap . You told me YOU rule the roost .

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Yes, Steve I do rule the "roost", hence the handle knobbiethrower.(hehe) It may just come down to Flacks or Paragon, can't do both. BTW it will be the first on the stead also !

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Hey Knobbie, I met you once when you came down our neck a da woods in Hyde Park you had the 520 sx..your name is Steve also right?
You got an 03 exc I see (I'm a poet didn't even know it ha.. ha) I bet that machine can rip up some sod..Hopefully I'll be in the saddle a few times before I head up there Sat afternoon, so no excuses for me :ugg:
..I'll get in touch with ya Dirty, so relay the beta to knobbie...

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Will do . I talked to Woody and he says he's in , and so is Jib .

Dang , it looks like the whole board is going to see how slow I am .

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Yes Rip, I did meet you last year.The Sx was just a little too much on the trails.Still love those KTM's though, I'm sure you know what I mean.It's Paragon for me.Have fun at Flacks, and Dirty you just make sure you get Woodsy dirty!

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
:laugh: :laugh:
Maybe next year I would like to check out Paragon, have fun. I heard It's pretty cool..
Is that land privately owned or is it a rec area??

Last edited:

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Why wait until next year ? this year has just started. It is a very good place to play, lots of cool stuff to ride on.Most trails just dare you to go fast, others are very humbling.... This area is definitly skid plate and extra tubes required !

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Steve, I'm glad you decided on Paragon :yeehaw:
Rip, Definitely make it to Paragon this year. It's all privately own and we are going to have a riot :aj:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
RM guy thanks for the invite, I'll take you up on that someday this year..
Knobbie we'll try to keep stable during the day, but when the sun goes down
and cold coffee's are around the racing bench that's a different story.. ;)

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Regretfully , I can't go to Flacks . My wife has reminded me of a previous commitment that I still don't remember making . I will be at Paragon both days ,and will try to make it to Flacks II in the fall .Good luck to all who go , and somebody , please, make sure that Woods gets EXTRA dirty for Knobbie .

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
AAAHHHH man :( , looks like I'm goin solo, Shaw and the rest of the crew bailed too...
If I could, I'll try to get Woodsy dirty but I think he's a B rider hence I'll be in a different class (novice)..
Jib, Woods, if your there I'll have my white box truck, I'm gonna sign up Sat night and spend the night up there..

OOOOOOOHHHH YEAH!! :p

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Unfortunatly I got the flu 2 days prior to this event...I wanted to run this bad, I feel you should give 110% but I knew I couldn't, my head was so clogged.. So instead of ruining my bones and bike and the sense of passing out the circumstances left me with one option.. We'll three, to spectate, support and take some photos..It was my first time to this area, the day was cool in the a.m and warm and sunny in the p.m. The Track was in great shape, thanks to Flach's enterprises and everyone else...I hiked the whole loop and picked the finest photo's I could gather.. If they download o.k enjoy!

Last edited:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Here it goes hope it works

Attachments

• dscn0494.jpg
    dscn0494.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 111

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
I don't think I'm doin this right so here is the last one..

Attachments

• dscn0502.jpg
    dscn0502.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 111

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Roland, I'm a "B" rider if the B stands for Barely a "C" rider.

Hope to see you and Shaw at the Catraland races May 17th and 18th. I'm running the junior enduro on the 17th. We spent Sunday working on the course. It's going to be a fun, safe course for the minis, juniors women and novices with some challenging stuff for the amateurs and experts on Sunday.

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
You know, I was just looking at the NETRA monthly flyer last night and saw that...I could do it!
Were are the camping spots?
Anybody ever run the Juniper h/s? if so how's the ride?
Here is another photo

Attachments

• dscn0503.jpg
    dscn0503.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
I'm tryin to attach multiple photos in one reply but it's not working

Attachments