sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
hey guys just found this site looks great so far
i ride 95 rm 125
g/f's son has honda recon
g/f's bike is coming soon (but will only have 2 wheels :cool: )
i am in west central florida north of tampa going to be looking for places to ride people to ride with (noticed the southern forum seemed dead) any one from my area give me a shout
thanks in advance
gordon

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
Y0....

Hey, I'm in the Tampa area (Brandon) and have recently got back into mx'ing. My son is riding and I have a CR125. A friend has a couple of acres we're in the middle of making into a track. Where are you at exactly?

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
im in dade city just north of zepyherhills
right now we ride off of sr 52 and i 75 across from the flying j truck stop
trying to get set up for riding at croom(1 more bike needed)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
kmc cool link ty for help
and green we will have to hook up sometime probably after i get my g/f her bike so we can all ride
have you been out to croom yet green was wondering how it was

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Croom? I'm from WI.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
:) :) :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
first ... Thakns Kevin for jumping in the breach. I was swamped yesterday!

second ... Welcome to the site sparkysakitas, HajiWasAPunk, and green :cool: I don't remember seeing any of y'all posting in the newbie forum before now. Perhaps Haji ...

In any case, welcome!

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts. Nice to see that line is working anyway.

As Kevin mentioned, check out the Southern Spodes forum. If it truly is dead in there, stir up some poo. Get Gomer and Ivan going. There are a bunch of really nice folks just to your north. If you are far enough south that crossing the state line into Georgia is a chore, drum up enough interest to start your own little corner. The first time I remember wandering into the NTSP forum it was beyond dead, you could actualy here echos. Now it is hopping. There are folks that never leave the Michigan forum.

As far as places to ride, if you know some good places to go add them to the list in the Places To Ride / Organized Rides forum.

In any case, again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
Let me know next time you guys want to go to croom, I've been meaning to go and take my son. We've never been and I'd love to go with some ppl that know their way around.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
well croom is off for a little while i tore my bike up labor day weekend :bang: but once its up and running and i get croom stickers for the bikes will def be up for it plus time is no matter we can ride all year long here :)

Top Bottom