FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
A late shout out from the FatBiker here in central WA. state! Love the site, I've got a lot of catching up to do, I've been away from the "scene" for what I figure to be nearly 26 years. My last and only dirt bike was a '78 YZ 125 I had when I was skinny, clear eyed and good lookin. That was a looonnnng time ago! Lol! Now I have an old '82 RM 250. It's not in really bad condition but I'll have to do some fiddlin to get her in shape so I can wad it up some more! I'll be looking to get into the Senior/Vintage class, I can't run with them kids! Fortunately I have a Son-in-law that is a very good rider to help me get into track shape. He just wadded his KTM 450 and broke his wrist (mebee I should consider someone else?) so it's gonna be a while before we can get to that. That's ok since I got some fixin to do to my Steed and I'd like to get "acquainted" with my "weapon" (I love that one!). Anyway, I look forward to my adventure into the MX world at my "advanced age" and will keep you posted on my success/failure as I progress/spiral into this sickness. :aj:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
FatBiker said:
I look forward to my adventure into the MX world at my "advanced age" and will keep you posted on my success/failure as I progress/spiral into this sickness. :aj:

Welcome to DRN FatBiker. Advanced age? :coocoo: Heck, on this site you're just a kid. ;)

We all suffer from "The Sickness". Enjoy the site and keep us posted on your progress. :cool:

Top Bottom