Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I forget which are the seats with the most leg room. the exit row seats, or the row directly behind them.

Anyone got some pointers for me?

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Like Pokie said, exit row seats are the ones you want.  See you there.  What day do you arrive?  Are you staying through Saturday this year?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Nope leaving on friday afternoon.
I can't miss Saturdays during the "big" season.
I will be ariving on Monday.

I can't wait!!! :)

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Bulkhead seats offer even more room than exit row seats. Back when the munchkins were smaller munchkins, we'd request bulkhead and be able to lay out a blanket at our feet for them to sleep. Lots of room to stretch, but there are only a few of them available. Bring a kicking, screaming baby with you, and you'll probably get preferential treatment...

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Bulkhead, there is none better in coach.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Bulkhead is roomy for sure, but people going from one side of the plane to the other will constantly be walking in front of you if you get the section in the middle. My personal favorite is the the exit row.

Can't wait to see you PK!!!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
PK-- the bulkhead is the way to go!  Nice and roomy, plus you'll be the first one off the plane. (After 1st class, that is)!  :cool:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bring a wrench and remove some seats at will, you'll be able to make all the room you need.;)

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Just tell them you have a lot of, ah, "bulk", and you need the additional room for getting... er.... nevermind.... :debil:

And don't let them make you buy two seats! :eek:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
PK - Check your plane layout. You do not want to be in the front exit row if the plane has 2 exit rows. The backs on those seats DO NOT move.

See ya soon!!! Is Paula still coming???? :yeehaw:

Top Bottom