Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I did a quick search but didn't find anything. What is the food situation at Cooperland. I know they sold stuff at Casey (I think I still have remnants of the Biscuits and Gravy still in my stomach). Are there showers there? Restaurants close by?

Thanks,

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Along that same line, what is the situation for daily fresh water and waste fro those of us who travel in RV's?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Jack & Dianes will be there selling food and such I think until Saturday sometime. Dont remember what time they shut down last year but I don't think they did supper. Fresh water (not sure if its potable) a hundred yards or so away from campsites. I think Okie has a deal with the honey dippers to empty RV black tanks for a fee.

Spodeshower will be setup - it worked very well last year.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Bill, food is not a problem. Just hang close to the Tejas hombres!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Dennis posts! Hey bud, long time.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Jaybird
Bill, food is not a problem. Just hang close to the Tejas hombres!

Jay - We have a spot at the table for ya!! :thumb:

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Hi Okie. Sorry didn't get back to ya sooner. Been baking on the beach. Lookin forward to a good time.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I talked to Jack today and he's ready for DW. He's planning on breakfast and lunch for the entire week. You should've seen who he had working with him in the trailer today :worship: I tried to talk her into making the trip but she says she has to go to school. Damn I wish I was young again!!!

Top Bottom