Oct 10, 2000
There is a Harescramble this weekend 4/7 put on by StoneyLonesome in Columbus Indiana. Peewees start at 9:00, Minis 9:30, Big bikes 12:30 with practice lap from 11:00-12:00. See ya there :)

jason

Nov 9, 2000
I was not able to make it to the race. I had my daughters first birthday party. How well did you do? I was wondering if you have the low-down on some other hare scrambles around our area? I try to get to the mid-south races, but have not raced any in Ind. except lynnville. Just looking for some info.
Thanks.

Oct 10, 2000
If it was my daughters B-day, I wouldn't have raced either(well maybe). There will be lots of races and missing one isn't a big deal compared to being there for the kids.
I got 4th in the Vet class out of 23 guys, I had a few mental mistakes and some problems with my bike not starting after a stall on the last lap that dropped my back. Overall I had fun andit was a good event.
Jason, have you ever heard of Eagle Creak Harescrambles in Owenton KY? I think they have about 6 events a year. For the Indiana schedule go to www.motoracing.com and look under HS. Maybe we can meet up at one.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Hey Wheelie,

Thanks for posting about the HS. Continue to let us know when some are being run, and maybe we can make it to one. We had a big ride to attend at Loretta Lynn's, but I didn't get to ride.

We found out last Monday that my wife was having a miscarriage. :whiner: Then on Wednesday, she started losing alot of blood, and had to have emergency surgery. She is still recovering, but is doing much better.

Anyway, keep us informed on local HS.

P.S. Your wife is due anytime now, isn't she? :)

JohninKY

Nov 18, 2000
You can check the AMA website for races. They have a race search function on the right side of their page halfway down.
http://www.ama-cycle.org/index.asp
There is a harescramble at Eagle Creek this weekend. The turnout is usually pretty small.

The Midsouth Harescramble Series centers around Nashville, TN, but they do have a few races in KY and Lynnville,IN. It's one of the best run series. The summer series starts April 28th.
http://www.msws.org/

Oct 10, 2000
Sorry to hear about that CAL, I know how excited you all were. I don't really know what to say, I will keep you and your wife in my thoughts. Keep your head up.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
My prayers go out for you and your family, Corey.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Thanks guys. It's getting better every day. Whatever the reason(s) were, it was God's will, so we'll just try again and see if it's our time. Maybe that's one of the reasons God made "trying" so much fun. :D

I really do appreciate the kind words.

jason

Nov 9, 2000
Wheelie, no I have not heard of the HS in Owenton.If they are within 2-3 hours I would be interested in going to one.I live in Henderson,just south of Evansville. I will be at Fordsville this sunday for the mid-south if mx-tech ever gets my suspension back to me.

Cal, your family will be in our prayers.

Top Bottom