Gas Gas Moto Trials - San Francisco Jan 11

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
There's a bunch of our Nor Cal Spodes group going to the Trials show at the Cow Palace January 11th, anyone else going?

There's supposed to be some trials bike demos to try out, I'm there!  Woo!  My first ride on a trials bike!  Do they give you some gear to wear?

Anyway, I'm in Box Section 11, Row A, Seat 1 and Karna is in seat 2.  It would be great to meet some new DRN folks from Northern California and beyond!

wayneg

~SPONSOR~
Aug 29, 2001
Just long trousers and a long sleeved shirt, but I would also suggest that sturdy boots and helmet and gloves are the bare minimum. If your would be more comfortable and confident wearing the rest of your riding gear then that would be fine too. I wouldn't recommend body armour, but knee pads would be a good idea.

Please post a report on what you see and any impressions in the 'Observed Trials" section. :worship:

Cheers
Wayne

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by wayneg
Please post a report on what you see and any impressions in the 'Observed Trials" section. :worship

My first request....;)   Okay, I posted my impressions in the O.T. forum.  I had a blast!!!

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
For those of you wanting to read Nat's impressions, don't follow her instructions into the OT forum - I guess it's been moved to where it should be - the trials forum hehehe (sorry Nat, couldn't resist).
http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=69875
is the link for it
Sounds like you had a blast & I'm jealous. Never seen indoors trials in r/l, but have a few tapes that I watch often - I wish they'd tape a whole event instead of just highlights.
Auckland isn't a great place for trials riders or spectators - it's just not the right terrain & pretty dull compared to other places. Ah well, can't have everything (or in this case, anything hehe)
Michelle
p.s. didn't respond to your post as I thought I'd post the link here & reply to it ;)

Top Bottom