scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'm going to hit the TWMC this weekend and UMC nxt week. Hope to see some of you out there.

Tim

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Tear it up for Team Knucklehead. I am planning a play ride for February, but no racing in my immediate future.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Scar, did you do TWMC? How was it?

Ill let you know as soon as I have UMC info.

Kelso and anyone, trying to do a family outing weekend either last weekend of Jan or 1st in Feb.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
nope skipped it. You could only get the route sheet at sign ups and i didn't feel like messing with it that early. (since I couldn t get there until Sunday AM)
Obviously I wasn't that committed to it. After baseball tryouts all day and Monster trucks that night, I lost my motivation.

I'm planning on heading out late sat for UMC.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
scar tissue said:
nope skipped it. You could only get the route sheet at sign ups and i didn't feel like messing with it that early. (since I couldn t get there until Sunday AM)
Obviously I wasn't that committed to it. After baseball tryouts all day and Monster trucks that night, I lost my motivation.

I'm planning on heading out late sat for UMC.

Im not sure when I will head out for UMC yet, but it wont be early sat, maybe in time for sign ups, maybe not.

BTW, I got the route sheet yesterday, were on 25. Did you get a copy or do you want me to send you one?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom