scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Merry Christmas everyone.

We are finally done with All Stars and I've actually been out riding a few quick trips. My boys digging the tall bars on his 50.
Anyone going out between Christmas and New Years? I'm taking the week off and looking to get out. The only day I can't do is Saturday the 27th.

Also anyone want to do UMC?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Merry Christmas to you too Tim and to all the SoCal Crew.

How about all that snow in the hills? :yikes:

They had the forest gate open last week for a few days until everyone started getting stuck in the snow and then they closed it. Hopefully next week it will be open again.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. :cool:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Merry Christmas!!!

Hey guys, going out to Charlies from Tuesday to Friday after xmas for new years, whos in?

Yes Tim, doing UMC, do you want to send me your app for the same minute?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Sure, I was hoping to get my 09 enduro # before I sent it in. (and get on a later minute.) Where's Charlies? I'm off all week and my boys and I may come out for a day.

I can bring out my app or mail it to you. Send me your address. My new email tmorenc@e-docuplus.com.

Tim

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Also we're going to Anaheim 1 and Monster trucks the next weekend. anyone else going?
We'll be in the family section in left field. FYI with the economy down, the normally sold out by know Anaheim events still have tickets left. I just bought mine yesterday.

Tim

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Merry Xmas everyone.

Knee surgery scheduled for Jan 6, so I probably can't ride until Feb (keeping my fingers crossed). I'm missing some of the best desert riding in years (when it's not snowing). Sheesh.

Funny thing....when I left the Ortho docs office, I noticed several pics hanging on the wall of dirt bikers roosting and jumping. I guess dirt bikers are his best customers. :whoa:

Santa Claus is being nice to me this Xmas .. a co-worker is giving me a '79 Husky 390CR (free). Well, it's not actually an xmas gift (we aren't THAT close :) ) It needs a little work (suspension mostly), but when I get 'er done, I'll make mince meat of the sand hill.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom