woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
I'll be heading north from 55 approx 10:00 am Sunday 09-07-08

Any all are welcome to join in

The plan is to adventure ride up to w 32nd, single track from there till the end of the single track - - from there ??? single track back or adventure ride around the Manistee river??? the decision(s) will be made as the day unfolds

Trevor

Last edited:

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
What a great day- - - nice damp trails, great company, 80 + miles with lots and lots of prime single track

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Trevor - sounds like you missed the rain we got in Wolverine. Our trails were at time down right soggy, not damp! We were working on getting the event trail all arrowed etc. - got rained on a fair bit before noon, then it cleared up and turned nice - to then get dumped on again around 3:00 or so. We still had fun though, and got lots done. Sounds like you had a good ride to!

Come on up and ride Wolverine next weekend!

Mike

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Mike,
Yeah the weather was a little wierd. It actually rained between Boon and M-115 (a thunderstorm) while we were north of 115. On the way back south it was drenched - - but we never actually got rained on. I would love to come up!! but, we are in the final 5 weeks before the baby and I've gots lots to do.

Trevor

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Hey Trev. How did the trail look out there? We have trail mainantce out there next Saturday. Just wondering what we are up against.

Anyone want to come out and help us next Saturday would be apreciated!

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
the trail is in great shape!! This is my second ride through there in the last 4 weeks. There is a little debris just after the entrance north of m115, and 1 downed tree on a hillside south of W 30 1/4, a couple downed trees between boon (W 32) and M55. All in all - - very little chainsaw work needed. I saw nothing south of M55 (but I did not venture very far.) The spur to Cabrefe parking was clear 4 weeks ago.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Im betting that most of the downed trees have been there since this spring when we made out 1st maintance pass thru there. We dont have any club members that have there Fed Chainsaw Cert so we cant cut the big ones out. We GPS mark them and forward that info to the feds. But the sounds of it they havent taken any of them out.

Thanks for the intel though.

Top Bottom