B

biglou

Going to ride Nocona on Sat. Dec. 29th. Staying with TX246 in Denton. Arriving Friday afternoon/evening. Roll call for Friday night Mexican food and Saturday at Nocona (or that new track in Denton if Nocona is racing that weekend)?

Me
tx246
Jay?
Swift?
TIMMAY!!!?
Derek?
Teeds?
Twinkles?
Thump?
Bob?

Those that have ridden with me before know one thing for sure: I'll make you feel better about yourself on a bike, no doubt!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Do to the abundance of work from the ice storm I'll have to pass. :( Good times to be had even when we've gotten rained out.;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I'm on my annual trip to Big Bend that week. This is our 17th year!

I am taking the DR and Matt and Caleb are coming over for the week.

Y'all have fun and be safe.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'm in for the riding. Mescan ain't on my diet so that's out for me.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
My family will be celebrating Christmas that weekend so I'm out.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Gonna have to see how the work schedule goes...
It's kept me off the bike for a YEAR.

B

biglou

Okiewan said:
Gonna have to see how the work schedule goes...
It's kept me off the bike for a YEAR.
That's too long. Tell your boss you need the morning off. And make him come with you. And bring my nieces with him! ;)

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
If you happen to fall over in one of those fabulously loamy turns make a dirt angel for me before you get up. Man I miss that dirt.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Yes, I am going to twist the clickers clockwise a bunch and get on a track. Long time since Ive been on one. Lets see, I guess it was the post Dallas SX ride.... a year and a half ago. It should be fun watching me cough up a lung. I will be on the CR with the scratch colored plastic with hand guards. Whooo Hooo! Lou refuses the call of the woods so we will gather at the track and try and get air under the tires.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I am working that Saturday, but I'll be up for some grub and bench racing Friday night for sure! When and where will this be?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Saturday looking good on forecasts.... 61 and no rain so far! :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Yo Lou! Mr. Organizer of said trip to Nocona. What time do you plan to get there. I plan on getting there right around when it opens (9am).

I'll be on the little F with 93 on the plates and look for the OverCompensator to park next to. Too bad this isn't a few weeks later. I should be on an AF at that point! :)

B

biglou

We'll be shooting for 9 also. Man, nothing but snow and slush and ice up here, I'm ready to ride! Leaving here Friday morning around 8am, arriving at Gene's around 5 or so. Mexican food Friday night, Nocona Saturday morning. I can't wait!

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
Sounds like fun... All this snow/ice/slush is really depressing me... I have a brand new katoom in the garage that I haven't even been able to ride yet. :(

Lou - Give me a holler if/when you go to the Dallas SX in '08. I'd like to join you again this year (and bring the bike this time)...

B

biglou

Well, the freezing rain starts up again, and we're sposed to get another 3" of snow tonight. And I fell down my (inside) stairs this afternoon, lol! I swear, forces have conspired against me riding this year. Still planning on going, though...

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Still planning to ride? If not I'm going to bail and ride on Sunday at Milam.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Still planning on meeting up to grab some food Friday night? Won't be able to ride Saturday but I would like to make the GTG Friday night.

B

biglou

I'm still planning on going. I'll make a final decision in the morning, but I'm all packed and loaded except for the bike (won't fit in the truck in the garage). I'll probably have to shovel snow before I load it tomorrow, lol!

If I bail, I'll post in this thread, but right now, I'm all set. Looks like I'm travelling alone as well. Stopping en route in Pryor, OK, to have lunch with Jay.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Yes Brian we will be meeting in Denton for some grub. Dang, I wish you were going to ride Sat so I could swing a leg over that SX.

Lee,
Im trying to talk him into staying and riding two days. One day Nocona and one day Milam. You need to work on him too. I think he is sneaking out of state without telling his parole officer.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm going to miss this one and I don't like it! Have fun everyone. Money talks real load when it's coming in and screams when it's going out!

Top Bottom