Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
hahahahahahaaaa!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I bet I know what Elk's significant other (Tyrone) whispers in his ear... "Hey there fellow dressed in pink, bet you'd make my finger .....".   You finish the rhym!  :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
3's a charm I tell ya. 3 Texas twits in one spot, that's called a threesome where I come from.;):moon::moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I think it's time the NTSP took over this here "clubhouse".  Believe you me.... these frilly curtains,  overstuffed sofas, and potpouri (sp?) have got to GO.  You guys need to boot Elk "the fruity decorator" and get this place fixed up right.  :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You two morons need to get the heck outta here!!! You're in enemy territory and have been dropped miles behind enemy lines.:p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
We won't leave until we have liberated the SoCal Wrecking Crew of it's pink clad dictaster... oops... I meant dictator!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Be careful with your liberation, he has a stock pile of Macho combo burritos and if you back him into the corner, he may try to gas us :scream: :scream: :scream:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'll take them all out!!!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
When Broc Glover came decked out in pink gear for the main event at the SBOM years ago he rode the fastest race of the evening------maybe that's what Elk's thinking; it'll force him to go faster! :laugh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
3's a charm I tell ya. 3 Texas twits in one spot, that's called a threesome where I come from.;):moon::moon:

That is just the point. We aren't from where you are - In your neck of the woods, 3 guys is a considered a threesome and the government out there hands out free protection for you, so I have heard. Carlo - I would assume they see your fruity butt and the California government ships you "protection" by the case full.

In Texas, 3 Texans in the same spot is called an Army. Hide your women and valuables because the Texans are gonna loot your village and there ain't a thing you can do about it Carlo. <INSERT evil laughter sound track here>

:p

-Jeffd

Last edited:

PhastPhart

Dec 15, 2000
How did our cool ride turn into this? Reminds me of this:

Bubba's Komputer Terms
LOG ON: Making a wood stove hotter.
MONITOR: Keeping an eye on the woodstove.
DOWNLOAD: Gettin the farwood off the truk
MEGA HERTZ: When yer not keerful gettin the farwood
FLOPPY DISC: Whatcha git from tryin to carry too much farwood
RAM: That thar thing whut splits the farwood
HARD DRIVE: Gettin home in the winter time
PROMPT: Whut the mail ain't in the winter time
WINDOWS: Whut to shut when it's cold outside
SCREEN: Whut to shut when it's black fly season
BYTE: Whut dem flys do
CHIP: Munchies fer the TV
MICRO CHIP: Whut's in the bottom of the munchie bag
MODEM: Whacha did to the hay fields
DOT MATRIX: Old Dan Matrix's wife
LAP TOP: Whar the kitty sleeps
KEYBOARD: Whar ya hang the truck keys
SOFTWARE: Them dang plastic forks and knifs
MOUSE: What eats the grain in the barn
MAIN FRAME: Holds up the barn ruf
PORT: Fancy Flatlander wine
ENTER: Northerner talk fer, C'Mon in y'all
RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY: When ya cain't 'member whut ya paid fer the rifle when yore wife asks
MOUSE PAD: That's hippie talk fer the rat hole.

We need to get back to our beautiful, tanned women. Good luck with your Army.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by PhastPhart
How did our cool ride turn into this?

Are you seriously asking that question?&nbsp; I'll spell it out as simply as possible.... It's all Carlo's fault!

We will not rest until the terrorist has been surgically removed from&nbsp;the Kountry of Kalifornia!&nbsp; ;)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
^^^^^^^^^ LMAO ^^^^^^^^^

I have Random Memory Access when I have to explain the cost of bike parts

Last edited:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
We have taken over all of your communications and are dropping leaflets across the&nbsp;second greatest state (Texas... of course... is the greatest!).&nbsp; Throw down your arms and surrender your fruity leader.&nbsp; Let us put him out of&nbsp;your misery.&nbsp; 20 gallons of race gas will be distributed to each person once the&nbsp;plague-like leader had been eliminated!&nbsp; We will free&nbsp;your lands so that you may once again ride&nbsp;(without&nbsp;silly stickers) on&nbsp;any land that you choose!&nbsp; :thumb: &nbsp;

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I hope you realize, that for twenty gallons of race gas, I WILL drive all the way to cali as a covert operative to eradicate this fruity individual, what did you call him.....dictaster? LMAO :laugh:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
HEY NOW! :eek:

What's up with all this Kalifornication goin on here. You guys better shape up or we will send Barbara Boxer back there to shape ya up. Or maybe Martin Sheene or even Striesand or the Chicksi Dicks.(sp) :scream: Oh, that's right. The Chicks already live there. :laugh: :moon: :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Ol'89r
Oh, that's right. The Chicks already live there.

I&nbsp;have a feeling they won't be coming back to TX!&nbsp; They will probably stay in CA where it's safe and they can be amoungst their own kind. :p :laugh: ;)

They have a concert scheduled here and I can't wait to see what the turnout is.&nbsp; I hope their concert here sells ZERO tickets! :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Don't be alarmed PhastPhart, it's just a bunch of Texas static crossing over into our comm lines. Nothing to worry about, steers and queers comes to mind and guess what, there ain't a horn to be found anywhere with those three amigos.;)

Let's see if I've got this down correctly, the leader Twinsoccermom is my pitsally, their second in command, Mathew the podium guy, got 3rd place making him the 2nd loser and Jeffd rides with his pinky hanging out (same way he drinks his Texas tea) cause he broke it at DW. That bout sums it up, don't ya think?:)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Listen and listen good Ms. Dictaster.... Your oldtimers disease is kicking in big time.&nbsp; To begin with, our numbers are greater than three.&nbsp; Don't forget your special friend that shot you in the BB's (and that's being generous according to Zio :moon: )&nbsp;with a paintball gun.&nbsp; I believe that would be a case of using a jack hammer where a microscope would be the appropriate tool!&nbsp;

It's ironic that you bring up queers.&nbsp; All I've ever heard from you has a distinctive rainbow tint to it.&nbsp; Look at your choice in bike colors.... you're freaking trying to capture every color in the rainbow in your garage!&nbsp; For God's sake man.... you can do better than the ancient "steers and queers" line.&nbsp; That's just plain weak! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
LOL! And by the way, Ktmboy is our leader, not I.:moon: I'm still getting that smell when I enter this place, kinda like a dead Twinny rat stuffed in the air conditioning vent.:)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
I'm still getting that smell when I enter this place, kinda like a dead Twinny rat stuffed in the air conditioning vent.

That's your upper lip you smell you moron!&nbsp; Perhaps it's something you ate.&nbsp;&nbsp;Your dining choice might explain why your mustache is turning white! :moon:

Give&nbsp;me a call&nbsp;when you have a chance.&nbsp; I've got a&nbsp;question for you...&nbsp; I know you have your hands&nbsp;full and it's not a terribly important question so call when you can.&nbsp;&nbsp; Oh... and thanks for standing on that mall! ;) :thumb:

Hey ktmNancyBoy,&nbsp; I'm assuming that since you state that your dad was a Texan, that your mother must not have been one.&nbsp; In our eyes, that makes you a half breed... a mutt.&nbsp; I guess that makes you full of crap 50% of the time... half way to perfection... 100% BS all the time! ;) :aj:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom