silver

May 16, 2006
Just a little update on the Grizzly Enduro Yes its going to be that big and mean. Former site of the FES Baby Bear enduro. It has grown a little all the areas I have avoided the past 2 years well I'm not this year. 80% will be new trail. Thats right virgin trail. Tight technical stuff with some fast flowing stuff mixed in .Restart format. Not sure on Mileage but there will be plenty to make you sweat. Mark your calenders September 11th. Flyer coming soon with preregistration info. :ride:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
It's possible I might be able to make it up there to work on a check. Since I am not able to ride it. :bang:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Bruno and I will come up and help you on a check, or anything else you need.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I had a blast working the trail this weekend. There is some wicked fun trail! Some parts fast, flowing great stuff. Other parts challenging. All parts fun!

rayracing88

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 24, 2009
Anyone know if there is a c cut off? (I hope not ) How many miles are we going to be racing?

bterp67

Apr 5, 2007
Flyer says bring 2 gas cans, I assume both gas stops are away from the pits. Is this correct?
I'm going to leave all my extra parts and wheels home if this is the case, as i don't have a pit crew for this one. Thanks.

Top Bottom