bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
Happy Birthday Womanrider. Wow 47!!!! I guess when you get this old you don't kick the bucket anymore, I guess you just kick a TREE!!!!!!! Hahahhaha!!!!

Attachments

• tree kicker.JPG
    tree kicker.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 167

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey Womanrider!!! HBD!! Thanks for all your support in the Women's Forum, you are a true advocate of the Woman Rider!!! :)

hope you have a great WEEK! Natty

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Happy Birthday!!! :ride:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Happy Birthday Woman Rider!!!

I remember the day that picture was taken. I am surprised that you did not carry a saw with you and create a stump.

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
fatherandson said:
Happy Birthday Woman Rider!!!

I remember the day that picture was taken. I am surprised that you did not carry a saw with you and create a stump.

If she did and rode that section again she would probably fall on the log or hit the stump and hurt her other leg :laugh:

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
That was the tightest family enduro my boy and I rode last year. He would have houred out if the guy at the last check hadn't done the math to put him on minute 60 :cool: .

Happy birthday! Hopefully you'll be 100% by next years FES :ride: .

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
HBD, I see Bruno is still learning about how to win a woman over by never mentioning their age.

I always assume it's not older than thirty something. Am I right?

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
bruno670 said:
Happy Birthday Womanrider. Wow 47!!!! I guess when you get this old you don't kick the bucket anymore, I guess you just kick a TREE!!!!!!! Hahahhaha!!!!

HEY I REMEMBER THAT TREE, :bang: WE SPENT THE BETTER PART OF A SPECIAL SAT. AT THAT SPOT,AND I WATCHED YOU DISAPPER INTO A COAST GUARD COPTER. :yikes: I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU TAKE IT ALL IN STRIDE LUANN, YOU ARE A REAL TROOPER.!!!
HAPPY 29TH B-DAY.!!!!! ;)

DAVE LEATHERS.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Happy Birthday Luanne.
Don't come down too hard on Bruno, Heck I mentioned your age to the press! :)
And being that Bruno is Sooo old and slow nowadays a little slack is probably in order. :nener:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Thanks everyone my birthday has been loaded with family fun.

The age thing is not a big deal for me now that it was broadcast over the entire upper lower penn. for about a week after the accident.

F&S- After we left for trailfest I realized i should have brought my foam splint along to let the tree wear it over the winter. I could not even kick the tree hard enough for fear of breaking my toes. I did not want it to hurt me again.

TDunn. Bruno turns 50 in the spring. You are right he is OLD.

MY surgery is next Thursday Morning. I hope to be healed and riding next year to be competitive enough to beat my daughter again in the FES. I control the ownership of the bikes and can make her ride my hand me downs. Right now that XR200 is looking like a good bike for her again.

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
WomanRider said:
TDunn. Bruno turns 50 in the spring. You are right he is OLD.

MY surgery is next Thursday Morning. I hope to be healed and riding next year to be competitive enough to beat my daughter again in the FES. I control the ownership of the bikes and can make her ride my hand me downs. Right now that XR200 is looking like a good bike for her again.

First off, Yes I turn 50 this April. So what of it.
Second, You better practice 'cause Megan is gonna smoke right past you, and Third : WHAT DO YOU MEAN AGAIN?????
You have to beat her once to consider it again... :nener:

MuddyBuddy

Nov 1, 2006
Hey, sorry I missed this yesterday! Have a good one and looking forward to some more rides this coming spring! Hope the surgery goes without a hitch and give Bruno a poke in the ribs for me, he can alway use it. Stacey

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom