TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'm starting the headcount for a group buy for the Dallas SX. No discount... just the joy of spending time in seats close to me. :yikes:

Cutoff will be Feb 27. Requirements are the $'s for the tickets and two job leads.... and yes... I have the Walmart Greeter position covered. :laugh:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
2 Here... as long as they are on the other end of the isle from you.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
At least 2 for myself and BigLou. We may need more based on some other folks that have metioned interest. Got a cost on Tickets yet? I'll get a check on its way ASAP. Going to buy a raffle ticket(s) as well so let me know.
Brian

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'm in but I'll have to get a ticket count for ya'.

Job leads:
-Subway is looking for an assistant sandwich artist.
-I need somebody to scoop dog poop in my yard.
I realize you are pretty underqualified for both of these jobs but I'm willing to give you a chance for low pay.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
We should be in for 3 tickets. I'll check with the old man. What about pit passes?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Hopefully I'll have a head count by Monday.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
yzguy15 said:
What about pit passes?

In business and in life.... if you identify a problem, you OWN it. Looks like yzguy15 is in charge of pit passes. :cool:

Thanks for volunteering!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
2, maybe 4 details at 10 ...

Patman - You forgot the best job lead of all you could have given Twinkles. He could rake and trim the goat trail you live at the end of. You would have to label the rake though so he would know which end to hold.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Shouldn't I get an exemption since I'm 3 hrs away?

The only way we've ever gotten them was to buy our tickets from the Yammy dealer.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Freakin Ticketmaster outlets has almost evaporated. We need to decide on price ranges. Tickets go for $10, $20, and $40. Online handling charges for the $20 tickets are $6.65

I tried a hypothetical block of 20 tickets online at the $20 price and it couldn't accomodate me (at least all together). This is where the outlet stores come in handy. You can kinda play around with seating. I can prolly make it out to one of the outlets this weekend. I'm also going to call the Yami dealer here in Plano and see if they have blocks we can buy.

Thoughts on keeping this a group buy as well as price preference?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Get the $40 seats we only do this once a year. I've had better luck calling Tickbastages and requesting a specific section that doing the on line route. They actually told me the on-line system does not always give you the real picture as some sections are blocked in the system.

My count is looking more like the standard 3, I'll know for sure after a gig I have to go to with some clients tomorrow night.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Try the Yami dealer first... so we can get pit passes. Us kiddos like pit passes :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
So what's the price?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
If we are getting $20 tickets I need three. If we are getting $40 tickets I need two. My preference would be the $20 tickets but I'll go along with whatever the group as a whole wants to do.

B

biglou

Twinny-Change my order to THREE, please, if it's not too late. My buddy Robert and his son are coming along.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm in for 3 - $20.00 tickets. $60.00 for tickets and $20.85 for Ticket Master? Need to know ASAP so I can send funds.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Swift... we will be going for the $40 tickets. Matt is looking into a dealer buy with a dealer that he does some work with. With the dealers, you avoid the ticketmaster charges (ripoff). If I don't hear from Matt tomorrow, the ticketmaster price will be $47.70 per (that's internet pricing, so if the local ticketmaster outlets charge more... there may be a buck or two more owed). I'll call and get outlet pricing tomorrow.

Send funds to:
Leif Price
4229 Donnington Drive
Plano, TX 75093

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
With the cost of fuel and other expenses, several of us north of the Red River will likely opt for the $20 tickets. I'll check back this evening.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Ok. I have been in the ozone ....

Where DO we stand with the tickets?

Heck, I don't even know if I am getting 2 or 4. The cutoff was tonight. Have they already been purchased?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Send the $47.70 per to me. If the cost is more/less at the ticketmaster outlet, well square up at the race.

Let's put a cutoff at March 9. If the funds don't make it to me by then.... you are cutoff. LOL

Pit Passes are going to be on your own to find. This crappy job market has me focusing more time than I had originally thought would be required. I fear a relo may be in my future.... :|

Top Bottom