justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
:eek: I hate to make you lug all the food. Will you have enough room ??

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
Lorin had also wanted some adult beverage over 3.2 ;)

Lorin and I have already had that conversation by pm. ;)

What the heck is taboli? :eek:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
A kinda salad made from wheat I think. Kinda like rice, with tomatos and other things in it. Kinda has a Kick. First time I ate it I hated it. Once you get use to the taste it's the best stuff there is. Definetly an acquired taste. It's best on a cracker with butter. ;)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by justql
Definetly an acquired taste.

Great, I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend riding with friends. Now I'm going to be faced with the peer pressure of stepping out of my box. :scream: Just to get it out there, I don't snap crawdads head and suck the innards out. Something just ain't natural about that little activity! :eek: Ok, you talked me into, I'll give it a try. ;) The taboli that is.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Bswift-four wheeler if possible to drag mx track
I got the other quad running this weekend and will bring both. They will be available for whomever would like to ride them. I'll throw in a couple of extra helmets. Kowkatcher will probably feel safer on a quad, figuring you would probably hit the quad before you run over him. :p
Do we have anything to drag the track with? :think:

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I have a cooler big enough to bury a man in and plenty of room to haul it. I can bring all the salads, beans etc. It will save someone a lot of work. We make pretty good stuff.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Sawblade, I can bring some of the "pop" (Soda as its called here in Texas) as well. I have a couple of coolers that I can pick some up in. I will grab a couple of cases of assorted kinds.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Looks like I may have wife AND kids with me.... wife and kid, for sure, second kid a maybe.
I'll bring some chips, loaf of homemade egg bread, and a couple sixes of J.W. Dundee Honey Brown Lager.
Anything else?
Anyone have a hand crank Ice Cream maker? I've got an electric I could bring.... any other ice cream fanatics gonna be there?

Last edited:

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Ice Cream??? Sounds good. Correct me if I am wrong, but Justin will have his generator and I would imagine that he would allow us an extra plug to churn some ice cream out. I have done the hand cranking before and that is one thankless job. On another note, does anyone need to load up on paper plates, knifes, bowls, spoons, etc.??? Let me know what I can bring, etc...

KOWKATCHER

Mar 31, 2002
Bring the freezer and we will take a couple more over there. BSWIFT, I will take a little chisel drag over from our place since jql fell asleep or he may have got his shirt caught in the case on that dang 60. You know how he can be. (Wandering if anyone has looked out around his bench to see what all that hollaring has been for the past 18 hours)

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
damn 60.........We are on round 9 of a scheduled 12 round fight. Got the motor back from the shop that I had put the cases together. Go thte topend done. Right side back on. I'll have to get a flywheel holder to put the flywheel on. I also buggered up the threads on both sides of the NEW crank. I hope I can get the nut started on this side. Might require a little coaxing. I plan on putting the motor back on the bike tommorrow night and finishing the swing arm etc. Hopefully get it started tommorrow. The lady I had taken the seat to to have the cover put on couldn't do it. I'm at square one on the seat. :|

Butch, if you can bring some potato salad and taboli. The baked beans are taken care of already. Let me know if that works for you. There are 20 + people.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I will do that and bring sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce and sliced onions for burgers. I need directions too. Planning on heading out Friday afternoon.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm taking the rest of the week off. My dad is still considering being there. I can make up some signs if necessary and put them out on the two routes into the Farm.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Are you coming through OKC??? There are directions at the beginning of one of these threads from there. Let me know if you need more directions. I'll hang Orange trail arrows from the highways both ways.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Here is the directions Justql e-mailed last fall:

The place is not real hard to find, it sits on Lone Chimney Lake.
To get there from Stillwater you head east on 51 to 108, go north on 108 two miles north of Glencoe, turn right at Walts Corner head east four miles turn RIGHT(justql's other left) go south on gravel road 1 mile, turn left go east almost 1 mile, small farm house on left side, only house on left side. You make a u turn to go through the gate beside big garage into the pasture, turn right once in pasture head north through pasture on trail.

To get there from the Cimmaron turnpike, exit at the Pawnee exit, hwy 18 , it's the exit right before the McDonalds.Turn right, head north on Hwy 18, 2 1/4 miles( there is a green state sign that says Lone Chimney Lake)turn left go west 2 miles on dirt road. At t-intersection turn right go north 1/4-1/2 mile or so to new bridge to stop sign at t-intersection. At stop sign turn left head west again. Follow this road west it will turn back south and then back west,(about a 1/2 mile total through the curves) there is a water plant on the left side when you turn west again, go 1 1/2 miles west from water plant. Turn left, head south 1 mile, turn left head east almost 1 mile. Small farm house on left side of road. Make a u turn off of road go through gate beside garage into pasture. Once in pasture turn right go north through pasture.

To get there from Tulsa on 51 head west to 18, go north on 18 and follow the directions once you go past the turnpike.
Edited by BSWIFT to explain Justql's other left hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Anybody have a cell # you can pm me just in case... We should be there by 11 AM Sat.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sawblade, check your PM's. Please read the edited directions.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Edited by BSWIFT to explain Justql's other left hand.

(Drill Sergeant voice on) Private Pile, due you expect me to believe you don't know your right from left! I think you did that on purpose! (Drill Sergeant voice off) :p

KOWKATCHER

Mar 31, 2002
B SWIFT, Are you still bringing quads? If not I will take one over from the house. Also plan on taking a small drag for the MX track. JQL left tree stump I mean stuff out there big enough to trip a horse. You know how the boy is. He really cann't help it. Looks like the tent may come in handy early saturday. You may in up doing your meeting in the AM during the expected rain showers. JQ or I will get the signs. I will put some out Friday. ( your tax dollars at work)

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
After weeks of waiting the 60 lives!!!!! It started and ran fine. All I lack is the seat cover, tank decals and one more time over it with a wrench and a couple of warm up cycles, oils and coolant change. My GG will also get a new front tire and oil and filter change tommorrow.

I'll load up tommorrow night and hopefully head out noonish on friday. Maybe earlier if the boss turns his back. KOW- Do you know if they mowed any more over at the farm?? You all haven't gotten any more rain have you??
The place will be good if it doesn't rain alot more. It can stand a little to settle the dust. Hows the hand?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm bringing the atv's. They'll be available to anyone that would like to ride them. I'll be up there early afternoon of Friday. This should be a great ride. See everyone there.

Top Bottom