Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
What's happening?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
What up Eric? You still riding or just focused on schoolin'...

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
You still up in Okie land or are you back home?

Hopefully you're still getting some rides in. I think the last time I saw you was at one of the KTMtalk meets early this year.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Still schoolin and back in Austin. I was only working in OKC for the summer. Doing a little bit of riding here and there, as time allows. Actually, I usually end up going to races if I'm doing any riding.

Got about 6 more months of school, and less than a month left on my last crappy semester (9 easy hours to graduate in the spring). I'm hoping next semester will allow me to try and campaign TSCEC. Ready to get done. Already signed my job offer; I'll be working downtown Houston. I would have rather come back to Dallas but the majority of jobs in my industry (oil) are down in Houston. It's going to make riding at Muenster more challenging, but since my parents are still up there I'm sure I'll make it up from time to time.

Also getting married in June.

Anyhow, just thought I'd drop on by to see how everybody is doing. I realized last night that I joined this site over seven years ago. Where has the time gone? Whatever happened to taraker? Is he still moutain biking? I bumped into him at the LMS last year, but haven't seen or heard from him since. And what happened to Patman? Is he still around?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Man, it's hard to get over to this site often enough.

I think I was a kid just last week.

Crazy how much things change, and how fast it all happens. Mudd Slinger - didn't we meet out at Bells one time too? My dad is doing good, still racing TORO. We're going to try and do more enduros next year. I did a few this past year and really enjoyed them. I like the format for a change.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
We rode together at Bells one time too. You, your Dad, and I had a good time that day. I think Red River was shut down for LMS and we all ended up at Bells.

Top Bottom