Hi everyone. I'm Matthew and I'm from VT!

mattb348

Aug 2, 2005
Hows everyone doing? I am new here and would like to take a moment to introduce myself.

As you already know, my name is Matthew and I am from Vermont :) I am 24 years old. My occupation falls under self employed.

I own a Kawasaki KX 250 that is a 2002 but is basically brand new! I bought it off of **** about a month ago. I love it to death, and even though I have hardly ANY experience on a dirt bike, I have been doing pretty good on it. I already nail the motocross jumps and make it scream through all the gears (usually fish tailing half the way lol!)

As for where I ride....... well, unfortunetly I have almost NO WHERE to ride :( I don't know many people that even ride in Vermont. Recently I found some people that are REALLY into motocross though, and they let me ride with them on thier home-made race track. My friend who lives near by also goes riding with me; he has a banshee 350.

I guess thats about it for relevant info :)

If you are curious what me and my dirtbike look like, you can check out my pictures by Clicking Here

The women in the pictures is my mom, and the baby is my son Carter, who is almost 1 year old now :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Matt: Thanks for posting a new thread. The DYDR bunch is off on a weekend trip to Paragon this weekend, but hopefully they will pop in soon and say hi!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'll say hi before heading off to Paragon.

Welcome to DRN. Check out the Damn Yankee forum, and places to ride too.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom