Hi Fellow STMs - from New Member

Humai

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 6, 2000
After a couple of years lurking with the occasional post, I've joined the fray. It's the least I can do for the wealth of info I have gleaned from this site.

I look forward to the comfy leather couches, free beer and live entertainment!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks for the support Humai :thumb:

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Welcome aboard!!! It just makes you feel good to know that you have helped out... Or at least it did me...

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Humai...Who Am I??? LOL! That's what it makes me think whenever I'd see your screen name on the boards! Welcome to the Support Team!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw: Welcome fellow dirt enthusiast!;)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
Humai...Who Am I??? LOL! That's what it makes me think whenever I'd see your screen name on the boards! Welcome to the Support Team!
Who Am I? Meet Get Me A Mocha!

sorry, couldn't resist ;)

Humai

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 6, 2000
Thanks guys.

GETMETOCA: (LOL!) "Who Am I". Fair call! Actually, "Humai" was a word my late dad used to describe anything unpleasant or undesirable, such as a massive line tangle in his fishing reel for example.

I thought GETMETOCA was "Get Met - OCA" - a type of insurance policy perhaps? ;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
welcome to the lounge Humai! and thanks for supporting this site. I think we all feel it's worth it. :thumb:

being in Telecom, I though it was GET ME TOCA (a type of systems clock) :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by Humai
... Actually, "Humai" was a word my late dad used to describe anything unpleasant or undesirable, ...
Let's just hope thatyou're not an undesirable! ;)

Person8

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 24, 2001
I used to think it was GET MOCA till I looked a little closer and figured it out. Who Am I is a pretty good one. Now when I see one of your posts that's what I'm gonna think of.

Larry

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the fray!
Since you have been around awhile, we don't need to explain to you about Elks fascination with bugs. He likes all kinds and love to have them sent to him. I am sure he would appreciate some from NZ.
BTW - I can't print what my dad ( and mom for that matter ) called tangles in their fishing gear. :o

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom