mud tracker

Apr 10, 2005
:| im probably going to get kicked off the site for this but im only twelve and i did the dumdest thing in the world i got my bike convinscated by the police for rideing on the road and the pig sold it at auction after a week and im was and still am crushed about it i was such a good rider but now every time i see a dirtbike it makes me whant to kill me self in envy i love yor mag and show peace :ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
mud tracker:

Where are your parents with all of this? It sounds like you learned one of life's lessons and in a very hard way. Based upon the fact that they "sold it in a week" leaves me feeling like we don't know the entire story. It is quite understandable that you would be dissappointed about the outcome but if I understand your story correctly, you accept responsibility for your actions. That is good and it can be a growth experience.

We do have a minimum age limit of 14 for members of the site. Frankly, I don't know how that issue gets handled as this is the first time it has come up since I became a mod.

81cr450

Mar 27, 2005
thats what happend with my last bike, only i let a friend ride it and well he got mouthey with the cops and no bike for you! So now 10 years later i finly got a cr450 and they aint no way its hiting the road! Well mabe once or twice oowell no one said i was bright! lol

lithium

Apr 10, 2005
hmm....i ride my bike across the road for about 50 ft to get to the trails...only its not a very busy road and not many cops...but i feel for you man

Top Bottom