HONDAENDURO

~SPONSOR~
Jan 28, 2002
I AM CONSIDERING BUYING A HYDROJAK FROM HRP, I CURRENTLY USE A QUART CANTEEN FASTENED TO MY FANNY PACK. I ONCE TRIED A SRC BLADDER TYPE H20 SYSTEM ON MY BACK BUT I DID NOT LIKE THE PULLING ON THE CHEST PROTECTOR AND THE HOT FEELING HAVING IT STRAPPED ON. I AM WONDERING IF THE HRP SYSTEM IS FAR SUPERIOR TO JUST USING THE CAMELBAK TYPE SYSTEM WITH A CHEST PROTECTOR, OR JUST MERELY THE SAME? :confused:

CO Dan

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2001
I can't get excited about anything that hangs the water supply off the cp. It's just got to pull the back down and the front up. That's what happened when I mounted a bladder to my cp. I went to a camelbak which I really like.

However, jmho

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I like my Hydrojak - the rib protector keeps the whole thing in place and the weight of the water doesn't bother me. It only holds 40 oz. so it's not too heavy anyway.

chasejj

Nov 29, 2001
I have a HRP Hydropack and the quality of the bladder is decent, the filler neck is a bit small(I like to load ice). The real issue is the removal and placement in the little insulated sleeve is a nightmare. In addition the bladder is just not large enough any extended riding.
I ended up going to a EVS armor top and using a backpack type bladder system(www.UltimateDirection.com)I have found from years riding mountain bikes their stability(on the body) and quality is a step above even Camelback.
And it holds all my gear(no more fanny back bounce) and 100oz. of water! :aj:

Top Bottom