I bought the farm!! Mini MX course

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Ok that did not sound too good did it?

I closed on a small farm 12 miles south of Dallas. 20 acres.
Not a farm yet. Its just a field right now.

I will be living in a trailer for about a year then i will build a warehouse with an apartment in it. 5,000 sq ft building with a 2,000 sq foot apartment and 3,000 sq feet to work out of.

Soon there after i will add stables(for my horses), a one on one concrete basketball court (my friends in the concrete business and will pour

I am thinking a cool mini mx course and some modified xr50's for adults would be so much fun. With my MX skills (none to speak of) , I think the xr 50s would be fun and slightly safer than the bigger bikes. And it would not take much room to build a cool little mini track. Any suggestions?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
One thing's for sure, your enthusiasm over your new project is very evident! :aj: Congratulations on the "South Dallas 20", and your 5000 sf shop/living quarters sound sweet, too!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
you got your priorities straight. except with 20 acres, you should build a full-on mx track too.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Congrats! now get up and spit out the dirt and tear up that new land a LITTLE BIT.

clutchcover

~SPONSOR~
Feb 21, 2002
Looks like you need some trenches dug. A knobby tire will do just fine. Go for it with the track. Make two tracks. One little and one big. Hope everything works out great for ya.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Be prepared to spend mucho dinero on a fleet of XR50s for all your DRN pals. When can we come for a visit?

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Thank you guys. I am so stoked. I have been trying to get this deal done for the last 3 months. That is why I have not been around much.

Should all be done within a year or so. When it is, all are welcome to come out.

Sincerely,

Riz

Top Bottom