TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I hate it when those "finicky about starting" 250F's won't start....

with the fuel turned off! :|

DAVE C

Dec 21, 2001
I hate it when...

My riding buddies, who I ride to the track with, neglect to tell me that they have to leave at 2:00 and we don't get to the track until noon.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
I hate it when ...

...I finish seating a bead on a new tire, only to see the rim lock laying on the work bench.

2001yz250

Mar 27, 2002
I try to remove a screw, nut or bolt, the head or threads are stripped! :think:

I go to the shop to get a simple,'you'd think they'd stock that' item, and they DON'T have it! :debil:

The beer is gone :whiner:

2001yz250

Mar 27, 2002
I split the cases, repair the problem, reasemble, put motor back in bike, pour in transmission oil and ........ drip, drip, drip, drip :scream:

Jeez, THANKS for reminding me of that one! :silly:

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
. . . It's a beautiful day, no rain, no mud, no dust, just perfect conditions . . . and I have to go to work!

michigan

Mar 9, 2001
I hate it when...

I have to do chick stuff when I want to be riding my scooter.

For example, I drove to southeast Ohio (home of wayne national) to see my girlfriend last weekend, but she guilted me out of bringing my bike.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
...you pay to have a tire changed and they pinch the tube anyways! Worse yet, you find out when you get home after the one hour drive!

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Yeah, right, what I meant to say..... heard THAT one before! ;)

Karl complains about doing chick stuff too - riding, wrenching, wresting..... :)

Guess it depends on the chick!!!! :)

and I hate it when, your boyfriend tells you to be careful not to bend the needle when reassembling your carb, AFTER you have forced it back in and bent it already! "Is is supposed to go at a slant?" :scream:

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
...you're stuck being at someone's wedding (because you're in it) when you'd rather be out shopping for a new bike. :| :ugg: :whiner:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
You're Loading your bike at 4:00am and you notice how wet the bed liner is right before you slip, putting your bars though the back window :whiner:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
...When your Mom suggests you get a horse instead because "those dirtbikes are too dangerous." :silly:

Sorry Mom but I can't store a horse on my patio. :debil:

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
....When you finally get that complicated assembly all together just to find out that you left out a piece. :(

Todd Turner

Dec 24, 2000
Don't you just hate it when you pop for somebody else to install that new rear tire and they accidently leave a tire iron inside the tire.

No kidding, it happened. I rode my dual sport DR 435 home and noticed the rear was pretty firm as in- too much air. It also didn't roll very smooth, either. Kind of like it wasn't balanced very well. When I looked at it, the tire seemed to be splitting between the knobs. I could see metal beneath. Metal?

Off with the tire and guess what we found? A tire iron! I asked the shop owner and he said some of his "evening help" did that apparently after enjoying an adult beverage. Or six.

DAVE C

Dec 21, 2001
dirty~d~ - Sadly my presence is required at a wedding ceremony tomorrow. This will be the first Saturday I've not ridden in a while. I was on a roll!

Top Bottom