thermal

Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by JPIVEY
You're Loading your bike at 4:00am and you notice how wet the bed liner is right before you slip, putting your bars though the back window :whiner:

This is true? Whow!

MassKDX

Dec 11, 2001
My friend hated this...
He hit the doubles for the first time and he was so thrilled that he made the jump at the track. So when it was time to go home he decides to ride his bike up the ramp into the back of the truck (New 2002 Chevy Z71) and wham. He bends the bed liner into the cab denting that as well and scratches the rear window. Sucks to be him.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Don't you just hate it when you pop for somebody else to install that new rear tire and they accidently leave a tire iron inside the tire.

Man I hate it when that happens. I did it once :o . I was consuming a taste beverage at the time. I wondered were that it was, but could not find it. I thought that I took it into the house and set it down somewere. Did not think much about it being in the tire. I got sixty miles before it poked a hole in the tube. It was resting on the spokes and when I shoved the tube in there it slide in. It was in the front tire. Did not seem to roll funny.

The Josh

Jan 16, 2002
when you are depending on a friend to get you and your bike to the races and there car "mysteriously" won't start.....

80cc riders are moved in with the int.

jharmon

Aug 1, 2001
I hate it when:

Your friends (who don't have bikes) keep you out all night, making you too hung over to ride the next day. Good Friends, bad shots.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
. . .When you finish rebuilding the clutch to then relize you forgot to put the 'lil ball in befor the push-rod.

. . .When the girl you realy like and are going out wit for some reason thinks you don't like her and wont talk to you :(

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
You're never too hung over to ride.. Or else, you've got your priorities messed up. :)

I hate it when a dog humps my leg, then bites me.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by DAVE C
dirty~d~ - Sadly my presence is required at a wedding ceremony tomorrow. This will be the first Saturday I've not ridden in a while. I was on a roll!

Dang, sorry to hear it. I'll shed a few tears for you too then. Hey, the bright side of this is at least I'll be crying at the wedding like every other chick... they just don't need to know WHY I'm crying. :) :whiner:

Top Bottom