I have returned to the best area on the forum

Jun 12, 2005
I used too be a part of the scene here a year or 2 ago, but ended up too busy so I sold my bike. Now i have the time and money and invested in an 04 cr250 and have done the following mods so far, black plastics, ufo bark busters, fmf gnarly w/ shorty silencer, skid plate and scorpion rad guards. I now need further assistance on what to do to the motor and such. Im looking into a V-Force Delta 3 Reed Valve Set, or the Boyesen Rad Valves. Which do you guys prefer better and what noticeable gains will i get from adding either? I also want to get a bigger sprocket for higher acceleration(if im correct about upping the teeth) how many teeth do i want to raise it? I love bringing that front wheel up and riding a wheelie down the logging roads and need a higher rev to assist with this :) Well any help is much appreciated and it feels good to be back.

Dylan19302

Jun 27, 2008
If you want to pop the front wheel up eaisier you go up in the back and down it the front. for more top speed you go down in the back and up in the front. probaly up 2 in the back would be good but is that bike stock gearing. i would think a cr250 would pop up easy.

Top Bottom