justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
After over a year of needing to, I finally passed Gas Sunday. :uh: I had to drive south of Dallas to do it but it was sure nice. :moon:

I sure didn't get the money I wanted for it. Heck I about did it for free. But hey atleast I'm Gas free. :aj:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
glad to see you're finally coming around to a maintenance-free honda. :debil:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
So Justin, what's next - sure wish I had had the dough to get that 300 - would have looked nice alongside the Pamp. :(

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
EN- Craig was a little late. I figure it just wasn't meant to be.

BB- I'm thinking orange 4 stroke. :think:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I think you may need fuel injection :moon: - I don't think you have much luck with jetting :eek: :)

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by justql

BB- I'm thinking orange 4 stroke. :think:

Chucks 520 certainly seemed to put a smile on your face. A little roost on your face if I remember right. Come to think of it I don't think a big four stroke would be a very good idea. All the Heartland Spodes are going to have to get tear off systems for their goggles- to ride in the woods!

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Good choice. Those things are so damn nice to ride.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by DWreck

All the Heartland Spodes are going to have to get tear off systems for their goggles- to ride in the woods!

the only time he'll be in front of us is when we lap him while he's kicking it. ;)

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by mx547

the only time he'll be in front of us is when we lap him while he's kicking it. ;)
If he doesn't get the magic button on it.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by DWreck

If he doesn't get the magic button on it.

:p

Hey, Jay.............whats up with your dealer. I stopped in today to get a price on a bike. They wouldn't even give me a price. They said they didn't know the price. I asked them why the dealer in KC shot me a price as well as the website having "suggested price". They said it would be a few more weeks before they knew. I told them I had already sold mine and didn't want to wait till December or sometime. I even went so far as to say I was ready to put money down today if they got the price right. When I left they said they'd call with a price when they knew. :think: They had an 03 sitting there that they said they had a deposit on. He said "I hope it's sold", they just acted like they didn't care if I bought thier bike or not. I guess I don't either.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
they do so much volume that they don't "have" to sell anything at any given moment. if you want results there, you have to talk to me first, otherwise you're just wasting your time. if you want a touchy-feely dealer, that is not the place to go. if you want a dealer that will give you a decent deal and always has a good stock of parts and accessories and quick service, that's the place. do you want me to give them a call?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I understand they are a high volume dealer, I even like the straight forward matter a fact deals better. I'll take'em at thier word and wait for a call with a price. I'm hoping that maybe they're waiting on the price so they can get as low as possible instead of just shooting "suggested retail".

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql

:p

Hey, Jay.............whats up with your dealer. I stopped in today to get a price on a bike. They wouldn't even give me a price. They said they didn't know the price. I asked them why the dealer in KC shot me a price as well as the website having "suggested price". They said it would be a few more weeks before they knew. I told them I had already sold mine and didn't want to wait till December or sometime. I even went so far as to say I was ready to put money down today if they got the price right. When I left they said they'd call with a price when they knew. :think: They had an 03 sitting there that they said they had a deposit on. He said "I hope it's sold", they just acted like they didn't care if I bought thier bike or not. I guess I don't either.

Seems that I experienced the same thing.&nbsp; Try Service Honda, AJ will deal with you straight and ship direct.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i talked to my buddy that works in the warehouse there. he is about as far as you can get from being a "company man." he verified that they don't know the prices of the ktms until they arrive. therefore, they can't hardly quote a price until they know what it is costing them. it must be a ktm thing. i always get quotes on the hondas before they arrive.

Top Bottom