MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Why can't it just snow! I love snow it's sooo fun. Its the last day of november and still not one flake:( . Lots of hail and it's been raining for, for days! When will this mad ness stop? I want to snowmobile. Seeing how my dirtbike is busted. I mean I live in BUFFALO NY! We set a reccord to day. This is the first time in x amount of years we havn't had snow in november:scream: . If there's no snow by the 25th I don't know what I'll do! AHHHH

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
You want snow? We got plenty over here (and it's putting more down right now).

Looks like I may miss the last day of deer season :(

Jake T

Mar 23, 2000
Me to I want some snow! We had a big storm and it looked like it was going to be
some good snowboarding but then or friend nature had to turn up the heat and
now its a slushy mess.:(

Payday2

Sep 29, 1999
I used to hate winter and snow until I started snowboarding, now I say, bring it on! when you have a winter sport to enjoy, it makes it a lot better, plus, winter allows my wallet and bank account to recooperate. ;)

J&K

drtbikesrule

Nov 30, 2001
BAH! snow i hate it! to me until it starts snowing it is still dirtbiking season!aint nothing better than pinning the throttle wide open in the peet bogs!

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
BRING ON THE SNOW!!! Its like 30F here and it rains! Even parts of new mexico are getting snow! If it's going to be this cold let it snow;) . Yea maby if my bike wasent busted i wouldent want it to snow. But I love snow either way!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow . . .:p

LB400

Apr 9, 2001
I'm ready for snow too! Last year we were sledding from now until April here in Ontario. The good thing is, that it is still excellent for trail riding, although the drunken hunters are a little scarry!

cweingartz

Jun 6, 2000
Yahoo for snow we got snow in da up this week. I wish I had a sled. Oh well maybe next year. Untill then stud up them tires and hit the trails!!

JANDERSON

Oct 7, 2001
WHAT SNOW?

CHRIS...WHAT SNOW DER BUBBA? iI TOO IN DA UP, EH. I dunna see no snow der, I think you been eatin too many pasties in da school cafe. Where u go, not LS by any chance.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
i want a sled

I also want a sled. I don't have one but a lot of people I know do. I go with them a lot. But not yet this year! NO SNOW TO SNOWMOBILE! This is why we planned a trip to magnoliea(SP?) Canada. my cuzins unk. has a cabin boat 2 sled and 400+ acres! But thats it. No creature comferts. no electric no heat no gas no nuttin'. For heat we got a fire place and our close:scream: . But it's all fun. hope to do lot's on snowmobileing. But it's going to be 9 of us up there with 2 sleds and one P.O.S. go kart. This go kart does have a 400cc motorcycle engine on it thoe:p . We plan being there for a week the last week of this month:p .

Canadian-KDX

Nov 11, 2001
ummm, i have a problem....its after new years and there is no snow...im in canada!!!! theres supposed to be snow!!!! ITS JANUARY AND THERES NO SNOW YET!!!! ok im finished :confused:

crkid

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 2001
MONKEYMOUSE

well you got what you wanted, are you happy now? i heard you guys got like 6-7 feet! that's crazy. if we get 5 inches its a big deal.

Honda Rider

Oct 1, 2001
I'm in Iowa, and we haven't gotten anything for snow!!! If it weren't for the resort that has snow machines, I'd really be in trouble. Well, I've gone boarding a few times this year, I'm ready for the heat again, I need to ride!!!!;)

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Yea we got hit HARD but I'm loving evry part of it! Parts of buffalo got 8 ft!!! Buy my house we got about 4 ft. It is all compacted(sp?) down so now its about 1 1/2 ft in my back yard. were supposed to get hit agin next week end! YEAH!!!!!!!:) ;)

(Yea me 100th post!)

Last edited:

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Were supossed to get upwards of 6 inches here today...can you say no school? BTW, how many days did Buffalo kids get off of school?

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
NO DAYS OFF SCHOOL!

We didn't get any days off! We were allredy off for winter. Then we got hit. The road were all clear by the time we had to go back! :( But in the city of Buffalo the got 3 days off. (I live in Amherst just north of buffalo we got 3 more in. of snow to day :) ) About the 6in of snow your supposed to get might close YOUR SCHOOLS. Nut nope are schools dont close were used to having 3ft of snow at one time. there has to be like a foot of fresh snow to close buffalo!!! AH why do I live here ?? :silly:

Top Bottom