Indoor Arenacross Asheville, NC * INFORMATION *

KXRider

Nov 10, 1999
We are planning on taking my 9 year old Son to ride in the Victory Sports arenacross races in Asheville, NC. this weekend. We have never been to a indoor race before, can anyone give me any information or hints on what to expect. I am assuming the class of riders will be outstanding, so he is planning on riding the 7-9 year old 60jr class and the 7-11 year old 80D class at this point. The sign-ups start at 10:00am on Friday and we are planning on getting there at around 8:00am or 9:00am. Any info or suggestions would be helpful.

andym

Jun 3, 2000
Victory-Sports puts on very professional events. Don't plan on them running behind. I've never ridden an indoor race but some of the guys I ride with have. Be prepared for a tight track with big jumps. While waiting for your class you will in line outside, it could be cold.

KXRider

Nov 10, 1999
My Son liked it alot, this was his first in-door race and he did well. We liked it good enough to go to the next 2 races in Morristown last weekend. It got a little COLD standing in the big doorway waiting for the motos. I don't want to think about it if had been really cold, the wind REALLY blows. There was a ton of riders, he had to qualify each day for the main event. He is currently in 7th overall in points in the 60cc 7-9 class and 4th overall in the 80 D Beg 7-11. He would have been even higher up in both classes, but he slid out and fell in both the 60 and 80 mains on the last lap on Saturday. He was in 4th on the last lap in the 60 main and falling dropped him to 10th. On the 85 he also fell on the last lap and dropped from 2nd to 5th. Looks like we are going to try to run more of the races since he is having soo much fun. Trevor's number is 101. Check the series points out at http://www.victory-sports.com/points/AX Points .htm

Yep Proud Dad!

Last edited:
Top Bottom