Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
This weekend is Island Motocross's opening weekend. I'm going if anyone out there is interested. First Practice track to open in D-34 as far as I know.

Check it out here.

Also, first D-34 race is on March 21st with a practice day the Wednesday before on March 17th.

Finally, winter is on it's way out and time to get back to riding :yeehaw:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Casper, How was Island MX, describe the track a bit for me,.. I have never been there.
Opener D-34 at Ace was cancelled due to snow, but second round at Diamondback last Sunday was awesome. The weather was perfect, the track excellent. I did bad in 1st moto, (bike stalled and took several minutes to refire,..Arrrrr) But managed to pull out a 10th in the second moto.
This weekend is Walden Playboys, (I wont be there) the following weekend is easter (no races) then the 4/18 is Diamondback again,..(I'll be there!)
Let me know what you plan on going to, maybe we can hook-up! :aj:

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Greg the track is nice, geared to SX style. The owner races himself and built it on 10 acres so there isnt really any WFO sections. Nice to have a local track but alot of people think it wont last cause they leased the land and everything out there is turning into housing, industrial parks and golf courses.

I

Island Motocross

Owner

Hi to all! I am glad you had a great time at our track. My husband and I own and operate the track. We are pretty much grandfathered in and own the land so please do not listen to all the rumors! Also, the property is located in all heavy industrial land next door to Grucci fireworks and the new Electic plant is going in but their buffer is bigger then our track. Hope all come and enjoy!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom