Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Just so you guys don't think I was really abusing my "powers" Jeff and I staged that bit yesterday. He was in on it from the start, including getting banned. I guess there have been a lot of complaints about it but it was all just a joke that revolved around the abuse of the admin power. We were going to try to carry it on for a few days then set up to meet at a local track and see how many of you would show up to see the "Springer episode" unfold. You all should know better by now! This is the smack talk forum for God's sake.

Gottcha! :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Thump
Just so you guys don't think I was really abusing my "powers" Jeff and I staged that bit yesterday.

No way! Thump staging some drama?? :laugh:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by TwinSpar

Wanna bet? :moon:

ditto. Or is this just a way for Thump to back out of our little race so he won't look like a silly little schoolgirl in a pink tutu :confused:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
It was interesting reading, fer sure :p

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
ya can't get 'em all - but we got a few!

I'm going back now to my dingy couch and curl up in a fetal position to scrawl some more names with my red crayon. the real world is too scary! :)

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings

ditto. Or is this just a way for Thump to back out of our little race so he won't look like a silly little schoolgirl in a pink tutu :confused:

The gauntlet has been thrown down again! :scream:

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Girls, yer actin like a bunch of girls which is `bout par fer you two...... :flame:

Now where is my beeeootch Twinny?? I need my air filer cleaned and the bike and car need a washin, and that tramp Twinny can't be found no where. Guess I'll go look down on the local hoe stroll :laugh:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
Girls, yer actin like a bunch of girls which is `bout par fer you two...... :flame:

Pffffft....
This coming from the guy that can't even go a little out of his way to pick a bud up to go riding. What a patsie. :p

Last edited:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Lotsa luck gettin' ole TarPaper to drive to CA. Heck he's such a tightwad he rarely throws in for gas when I drive! :scream:

-jeffd

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
FlamerJohn and BumRaper in a car together.... now that IS a frightening thought! :scream:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by taraker
I guess the next question is then, who was that I picked up? :think: Firecracker? :laugh:

That was NOT FireCracker you goof.&nbsp; Spill it... what is your honey's real name? :o&nbsp;

Attachments

• ick1.jpg
    ick1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 152

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
OMG

Please not so early in the AM!

:scream:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I knew it.

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
I take back everything I said and submit that jeffd and turdmaker are due for roost sandwiches for not calling me.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Never fooled me for a minute . . . yeah, that's right, I knew it all along . . . sure, that's it, knew it all along.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by darnjr
I take back everything I said and submit that jeffd and turdmaker are due for roost sandwiches for not calling me.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! :laugh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by JMD
Never fooled me for a minute . . . yeah, that's right, I knew it all along . . . sure, that's it, knew it all along.

Yeah sure...
Don't worry about it. I have your name scrawled in red crayon on some old wrinkled paper as one of those people that didn't buy into it even for a second! :confused:

-jeffd

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
If that's what Texas women look like it's no wonder you guys spend so much time at the track. I came in here for a little smack-talk entertainment, but I'm leaving W/O my lunch!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by ktmboy
I came in here for a little smack-talk entertainment, but I'm leaving W/O my lunch!

To quote the rappers... WERD!!!!

The socal crew is heads above this latest load of crap that's been dropped from the supposed NTSP.&nbsp; I'm pissed... I'm&nbsp;saddened... I'm embarrassed...

mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom